Main Menu

Buy sum apples! : D

Started by monkalicious666, September 04, 2012, 08:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkalicious666

Hello, my name is Monkalicious666 (or Monk,Luna's Right Hoof depending) Ive been with the Clan since January but have played the server for longer than that. I'm still relatively new to Computer gaming of the "competitive" variety so just putting that out there. I used to only play PlayStation systems which I still do but am lacking multiplayer games as of yet. I am living in the rural hell part of Ohio so East Coast represent and all that jazz. I am a happy employee of Mega's Mighty Cookies Factory (nope, no subliminal advertizing here... lol).  But I figured I should put an introduction for all the new people on here since all the veterans mostly know me fairly well. And my favorite class is the scout. Thanks, and have fun! : D
As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tama

Welcome to the forum Monk, Mega's cookie factory is on the left  and the milk factory is to the right, But the milk factory is actually a secret base!

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Silent Muffin

Ya know, competitive can be fun, but it all really depends on having a good team to back you up ;). Anyways, nice to see ya here, though you already know me pretty well I'm assuming.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

DragonMasterNYC

I play competitive even though I no longer play in any tournaments.

Anyway thanks for finally introducing yourself to everyone.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.