Main Menu

Terraria

Started by Soda, September 09, 2011, 11:24:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Can you make a Terraira server?
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Bighead2496

i think so but you need hamatic

Soda

Quote from: Bighead2496;555i think so but you need hamatic
Hamachi is free.

--- Update ---

Plus, I'll give Static 5 platinum coins if he gets one up :D.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Bighead2496

hell if static makes a server ill give him 10 plat ive beaten the game

Soda

Quote from: Bighead2496;558hell if static makes a server ill give him 10 plat ive beaten the game
I've got 60 and I'll give him Shadow Armor

Tama

UA had one. You might need to  get on vent and ask Dragon about bringing it back up.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: NinnyChan;562UA had one. You might need to  get on vent and ask Dragon about bringing it back up.
It wasn't ours per say it was Humancatpost's server, he may run it in the future when he feels like it.

We run all Linux servers for the UA network, and Terraria requires windows even for the server software. If they make a Linux version of the server we may launch one for people to join since we have enough people to make it worth having one.

If anything after I move I may load up a temporary server dedicated to Terraria, and rotate the world every a week or 2.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.