Main Menu

CaariOsamu

Started by CaariOsamu, September 14, 2011, 02:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaariOsamu

Hello all, I am CaariOsamu, or just Caari, for short. I'm 19 and live somewhere in the southern part of the United States. I've been gaming since I was a kid but I hadn't started playing online until late last year or early this, playing mainly on TF2. Beyond that, I enjoy games such as Portal or the occasional Final Fantasy, depending. I am also an avid horror fan, games and movies--the gorier and creepier, the better!

When I'm not playing about on the clan's server or indulging in horror, I'm drawing--being an artist, it's what I do. I take commissions or, if you ask nicely enough, requests, depending!

DragonMasterNYC

Well welcome to the site and enjoy your time here.

Nice to see another artist on the site, never know we may need your services soon.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

CaariOsamu

Thank you very much! And I am always happy to lend my services where needed.

humancatpost

You could really contribute!  And you seem to be somewhat literate!  Oh my God another person who knows the grammars!  I am shocked and appalled!  Welcome to the clan!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Tama

Turboplant

Quote from: humancatpost;769You could really contribute!  And you seem to be somewhat literate!  Oh my God another person who knows the grammars!  I am shocked and appalled!  Welcome to the clan!

Hey, I choose to have bad grammar!

humancatpost

Quote from: Turboplant;779Hey, I choose to have bad grammar!

Well then you, sir, might just be considered a "Grammar Jew"
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;848Well then you, sir, might just be considered a "Grammar Jew"
I fear the Grammar Nazi will be here soon, lets just hope he passes over this thread.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Turboplant

Quote from: Turboplant;779Hey, I choose to have bad grammar!
Oh snap!

(Well I tend to be a bit of a Grammar Nazi sometimes; CONTRADICTION OLCIFER?)

[video=youtube_share;o3GHYPUiNwg][/video]

CaariOsamu

Quote from: humancatpost;769You could really contribute!  And you seem to be somewhat literate!  Oh my God another person who knows the grammars!  I am shocked and appalled!  Welcome to the clan!

Haha! I make a point of being literate where I can! Thank you all for the warm welcome. <3