Main Menu

TF2 Payload server now up and ready to play.

Started by static2601, April 11, 2012, 08:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

That server you could see but never join as been setup and is now ready to be played. It is Payload running default TF2 maps. Im working on adding custom maps and might make it only custom maps in the future. The mods installed are quake sounds and some others, no rtd. Map voting is also setup. Please let me know what maps you'd like to see running and what mods should be added. Admins remain the same as MarioKart and the same rules apply but may change in the future.

Have Fun!!!

lulks

I might check it out later! I'm glad this server doesn't have rtd! It takes away from the gameplay, not to mention the rtd spam.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

I might actually play more TF2, also I've added everything.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Flapjack

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4255I might actually play more TF2, also I've added everything.
So more heavy time with dragon? :D
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

static2601

I've added 5 custom maps to the cycle. I'd like to test them. Also, let me know how it should be setup as far as time between map changes, rounds or whatever. I havent played much payload.

Flapjack

Quote from: static2601;4271I've added 5 custom maps to the cycle. I'd like to test them. Also, let me know how it should be setup as far as time between map changes, rounds or whatever. I havent played much payload.
i need to find that whale payload map the end with the gaint whale in the sky is pretty good, thats if you have not played it yet.

static2601

I have never played a map like that, if you can find it let me know.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Flapjack;4265So more heavy time with dragon? :D
The funny part is about 6000 of my 8000+ kills on the server were done when I was playing Sniper, so what do you think.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Flapjack

Quote from: static2601;4275I have never played a map like that, if you can find it let me know.
i found the maps name it was whale race.

static2601

Quote from: Flapjack;4293i found the maps name it was whale race.

found it. Added!