Main Menu

Minecraft dream?

Started by Tama, September 10, 2011, 02:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

truth be told if the endermen are anything like the endermen of thepre release im not that worried about them.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;569truth be told if the endermen are anything like the endermen of thepre release im not that worried about them.
I just don't look, and the event I do I make sure I at least have sword.

Only thing that bugs me they don't work right in the multiplayer.

That's one hell of a dream, an army coming just for you.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Inquisitor Delo

i really hope the actual 1.8 is not as buggy as pre release 1.8
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Inquisitor Delo;577i really hope the actual 1.8 is not as buggy as pre release 1.8
Well a lot of the releases have been buggy and that's why sometimes there are 2-3 releases right afterwards to get rid of major bugs.

I'm sure with all the feedback they are getting right now will help fix some problems.

I just hope once it hits the main release in November it's a complete game so that we don't have to regenerate the world all the time. Personally I think they should add code to renew chunks if they haven't been edited.

Turboplant

The Endermen open their hideous maws when chasing after you.

FUCK.

Inquisitor Delo

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;585I just hope once it hits the main release in November it's a complete game so that we don't have to regenerate the world all the time. Personally I think they should add code to renew chunks if they haven't been edited.

I've been able to maintain my first map ever since before beta 1.3 and all the mods I've tried. Including Aether mod. But with 1.8 minecraft is starting to look like a full game.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Inquisitor Delo;617I've been able to maintain my first map ever since before beta 1.3 and all the mods I've tried. Including Aether mod. But with 1.8 minecraft is starting to look like a full game.
That it is, if they incorporate the Aether that would be a great addition. I wish they would make the world have all 3 layers, you would still need gates to have easy access to the Nether and Aether.

Inquisitor Delo

Yeah at least 3 modders were able to make a new dimension better than what was officially added. Notch needs to step up his game (literally) and improve the Nether.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Inquisitor Delo;634Yeah at least 3 modders were able to make a new dimension better than what was officially added. Notch needs to step up his game (literally) and improve the Nether.
He only added that sky land as a filler for later use, this is why you can only get there with a mod to unlock it. The Nether has so much to be added to it, but right now it just like the sky land is a filler. I think what the team is trying to do is finish with the over world and the mod api before they tackle the underworld and the heavens. Notch said he may increase the maximum height of the worlds. This may be a telltale sign that the 3 dimensions may be stitched together in some way, but it doesn't look like it will be done for the main release. Who knows what will be added to Minecraft, most of the releases to date have been relatively small. Look at 1.8 it's being split in 2 because of all the extra code they have to get in. They even stated that we will need to regenerate the world for 1.9, so who knows what's being added in there. Regeneration means more new blocks, biomes, and/or worlds.

I've seen this game go form something simple to very complex, but it's a good complex.

Yes they do need to step up there game, but they have multiple projects like any other company trying to stay afloat.

humancatpost

This is the video Luclin from MCWB made, am I right?  I love that guy!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.