Main Menu

Woooo absence.

Started by Berry, July 01, 2012, 04:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry

Err...yea hi. XD Sorry I didn't post this sooner, I've had other stuff going on...long story short, I'm in California with my dad visiting my grandpa and don't have much opportunity to get online (no wireless, grandpa's computer is the only one with internet access.) So this is just letting everyone know I'll be gone until like...late july/early august depending on when exactly I get back home and how much I'll just say "fuck it" and sleep/hangout with friends.

Soyea...pretty much it, I hope everyone is doing well and is having a pleasant summer!

-Zune
Some dumb kid trying to kid myself that I\'ve got my sh*t together.

DragonMasterNYC

Thanks for telling us and I hope everything is ok.

Take care of yourself.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Silent Muffin

Dah. Lucky, I'm stuck with college and a Job... :P

Oh Well. Have Fun this summer!
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Berry

Thanks guys ^_^ I hope all of you have good summers as well : )

Bighead2496

Enjoy your summer nice lady!!! Its going to be hot so wear sunscreen. And remember only a bear ironically named bear wearing a hat can prevent forest fires

Berry

oh...yea...about that, I already kinda forgot the sunscreen and have blisters on both shoulders. It hurts like a bitch. XDD ./herpderp

Bighead2496

berry do you ever learn? xD

Lil_tankk

oo looks like u need to go to the nearest  stoe and buy sum sunscreen

lulks

I don't use sunscreen. I don't get sunburned, I tan.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Bighead2496

Unfortunately not all of us are blessed with being Asian Jesus or higher mellonin levels.

Silent Muffin

Nobody uses sunscreen where I live...Sometimes it's hard to find somebody that's even wearing clothes on the beach... >_<  That's Miami for ya.
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

lulks

Pfft. all Filipinos are resistant to sunburn.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Berry

I'm Irish, German, Welsh and Portuguese that I know of. So that's pretty much I burn unless I start going outside regularly enough and then I don't burn at all, nor do I tan...which is really weird but hey whatever. Strippers~

lulks

I'm Scottish and Filipino(Asian). I'm a contradiction!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Silent Muffin

This pretty much describes me. ^
ORDER NOW!!!!

Flapjack

oh, so thats why you said the beach sucks muffin?
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Silent Muffin

Well, going to the beach really sucks to me for more than one reason....
 1. There's always some drunk douche trying to pick fights with everyone, then the cops always end up coming...
 2. It's always so crowded.. the only places not crowded are trashed instead.
 3. I'd much rather be doing other things during my free time, since I don't have much free time as it is.
ORDER NOW!!!!

Bighead2496

lol im irish and german, i was specifically design to sunburn once a year, then i tan the rest of the summer.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;5443lol im irish and german, i was specifically design to sunburn once a year, then i tan the rest of the summer.
BestÃĪtigt
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

Im Irish and polish so im white as fuck and burn quick as fuck but thanks to my moms side, i can tan, unlike my dad. So I only burn once or twice a year until I get a tan going.

Berry

Okayy....Uh...maybe like August 6th or so for a time to be back on video games. I mean, we're getting back on Aug 1st, but I know my IRL friends are going to break into my house, tie me up and take me to whole other city if I try to avoid hanging out with them at all when I get home (I'm serious, my friend 'K' would actually do that.). sooo...yea. XDD

lulks

I start school on the 5th, and I still need to complete my assignments. FML.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Silent Muffin

Just Finished My Summer Quarter :).... Even though Fall Quarter starts August 13th, I'll take these 2 weeks I have left and do Cool Stuff*!!!!

*Cool Stuff = Sitting around playing Video Games all day. xD
ORDER NOW!!!!

Berry

I start School August 16th, so I won't have as much time as I thought to go the places I wanted to go, see the people I wanted to hang with AND go school shopping. blarg. Can school just be banned forever? or can we at least re-adjust the system based on learning/teaching styles? that'd be nifty.