Main Menu

no admins?

Started by MR.YUM YUMS, June 05, 2012, 04:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR.YUM YUMS

i was on the server today and there were two spammers that got kinda annoying, so like always i gave them a warning and they said they wouldnt stop and the intimidated me and kept spamming over me and caused me some lag (but not to much). so when they did keep spamming over me i tryed to get an admin. i dont use admin alert because people can clearly see me putting it in and the person that usually gets muted ends up hating me more than the admin. Anyway I tryed to get an admin that was on my friends list in there but none were on so i tryed catpost he was also offline. So the only thing i could do was either contact ninny -_-, or use admin alert and be plainly obvius that i was the one who cased the mute and look like a rat. so i decided to contact ninny but it looks like she either blocked me, or steam is very f**ed up, so this put me in a position that i really dont like being in, maybe we should make adminalert a announymous thing?

--- Update ---

i also want to add that ninny didnot have access to the console wile this was happening so she was problably busy with something
Hell shalth have no fury like mine

Tama

Quote from: MR.YUM YUMS;4617--- Update ---

i also want to add that ninny did not have access to the console wile this was happening so she was probably busy with something

For some reason it didn't detect my IP adress. I was aware of what was going on. I had 3 people come and tell me.

DragonMasterNYC

Catpost isn't an admin any more since he left us, so you can't really get him for it.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

I updated the Admin list the other day so it was up to date.

Flapjack

yup spammers like that are anonnying when you can't do anything about it.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

MR.YUM YUMS

well thanks guys, but im now curious what happends to catpost why did he leave?

--- Update ---

Happend*

Tama

Quote from: MR.YUM YUMS;4627well thanks guys, but im now curious what happends to catpost why did he leave?

--- Update ---

Happend*

He left the clan.

MR.YUM YUMS

Quote from: NinnyChan;4629He left the clan.

well that helps explaining why

Tama

Quote from: MR.YUM YUMS;4630well that helps explaining why

http://uaclan.org/forums/showthread.php?498-Resignation

static2601

Quote from: NinnyChan;4623I updated the Admin list the other day so it was up to date.

what do you mean you updated the admin list?

Tama

Quote from: static2601;4632what do you mean you updated the admin list?

On the forum, It listed Anonamya, TurboPlant and Catpost as admins.

static2601

Quote from: NinnyChan;4634On the forum, It listed Anonamya, TurboPlant and Catpost as admins.
Oh... Good Job.