Main Menu

Sniper Tournament

Started by Bighead2496, September 08, 2011, 07:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboplant

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;717It's true anyone can snipe, but some people don't like to take the time to wait for others to come into view, they just want to blast everyone. I only do it because I'm swift with my movements and I know where my mark will be. It took a lot of time to train myself, since each game has different mechanics.

"Blasting everyone" is the last thing I expect a Medic to do, I just prefer supportive roles in video games.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Turboplant;720"Blasting everyone" is the last thing I expect a Medic to do, I just prefer supportive roles in video games.
As well as I that's why I snipe.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

ok well i have come to a decision. I need atleast 20 people to join by the end of the month, the competition will most likey take place the first weekend of december.

Inquisitor Delo

Quote from: Bighead2496;828first weekend of december.

Quote from: Bighead2496;828december.

Say what
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Bighead2496

Quote from: Inquisitor Delo;833Say what
well i have alot of things to plan. but that Date might have been dractice maybe a weekend in october. but i still need those twenty people before i start the detailed planning.

humancatpost

Machina
SMG
Kukuri
Magnanimous Monarch
Soldier of Fortune (Hire Date: August 7, 2008)
Taunt: The Director's Vision
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

By the looks of things the latest will be November because of the holidays.

I'm sure you will get 20 people by then.

Bighead2496

Prize update! the winner will receiver a strange bushwacka. but unless i get the 20 people none shall get the prize. and remember the toruney is compeletly fre to enter.

jao-chan

Sure ill join

Strange Sniper rifle
Jarate
Strange Bushwaka

Bighead2496

Another update the prize is now. Drum roll please..... A STRANGE SNIPER RIFLE!

Soda

Quote from: bighead2496;955another update the prize is now. Drum roll please..... A strange sniper rifle!
hawt damn!

--- Update ---

Why doesn't capitalization work correctly??? >:(
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;967Why doesn't capitalization work correctly??? >:(

Forums have a built in anti yelling system, if you try to type with all caps it'll make the text lowercase.

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;975Forums have a built in anti yelling system, if you try to type with all caps it'll make the text lowercase.
That...is...FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

CaariOsamu

I'll join.

The Machina.
SMG.
Tribalman's Shiv.

Bighead2496

guys we need more people to join this i want atleast 6 more people to join before we have it ok? we can do that right? pass this thread to your friends have them join the fourms remind them its totally free to join the the winner gets a prize what do they have to lose?

Undreamt Hippo

Undreamt Hippo
Sniper Rifle
Darwin's Danger Shield
Tribalman's Shiv

Bighead2496

ok guys i need more people to join. im going to stress this more cause i really want to have this tournet so please for fuck's sake invite people to join the competion.
That is all...

static2601

I could just put it on my other server anytime for how ever long. No one really uses it and since im looking for a good use for it then, may as well.

Bighead2496

Quote from: static2601;1454I could just put it on my other server anytime for how ever long. No one really uses it and since im looking for a good use for it then, may as well.
I need an ip so i can add it. that would be great.

static2601

Quote from: Bighead2496;1527I need an ip so i can add it. that would be great.
74.63.54.23:27015 I use this server for testing and any other time, its just open to whomever whats to play on it. Its usually on 2fort.

Bighead2496

Quote from: static2601;152874.63.54.23:27015 I use this server for testing and any other time, its just open to whomever whats to play on it. Its usually on 2fort.
sounds great. that means i can have the competion the first weekend of november.

static2601

Quote from: Bighead2496;1536sounds great. that means i can have the competion the first weekend of november.
If you want. Just let me know how to setup the server for it before then. Might want to restrict classes, run only certain plugins, maps, etc

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;1537If you want. Just let me know how to setup the server for it before then. Might want to restrict classes, run only certain plugins, maps, etc
What's the link to that map site, since they have sniper only maps on there.

I'll try to find it so people can pick and choose.

Here is a place where you can find maps for TF2: http://tf2maps.net/

Also Static there are models on that site you should check out.

Bighead2496

i was thinking this map. with the CP turned off.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;1550i was thinking this map. with the CP turned off.
What map you talking about.