Main Menu

Jetpack, Remove or not Poll

Started by Tama, September 01, 2012, 01:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

Because several clan members have been asked me to remove Jetpack I decided to make a poll. What are your thoughts on Jetpack?

RockCambo

I do believe it's time to take a break from jetpack. Time to hang it up for a while.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

stewartlittle327

i prsonaly only use it when im mad or outside and everyone complains about codfag using it im tired of complaints take it AWAY ;-;

Tetra

While I love the jetpack, it does deserve a break I guess!

Soda

Its actually really annoyung when pyros spam jetpack just because they can't use their flare gun. Remove.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

monkalicious666

TBH I hate when people use it to run away in the middle of a fight. Otherwise for exploring it is pretty useful.
As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

static2601

I don't even have it bound. I don't care for it but every time its removed, I get flooded with people asking why its not on. I also hate it when im about to kill someone and they jet pack off away from me, taking away that satisfaction of killing someone. If it goes, it will probably end up in the future premium mod (yet to be written).

Dark

It's very easy to take advantage of the jetpack, I say remove it. Watch as all the bad players crumble without their crutch.

Tama

So I think the choice is obvious, The vote to remove it wins by a landslide.

static2601

Well even though 18 people voted, the poll has only been up for a day, maybe we should wait a little longer, say a week.

SuperKamiGuru

I only voted no because I enjoy using it to taunt-shoot. I also like using it to bypass the block room. If it's removed, no tears shall be shed and no fucks will be given.
Pecking order...

lulks

Although the jetpack command is very useful in exploring the map, it can be abused to give someone an unfair advantage over others. I voted yes to removing it.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DamonRageDevil

It gives noobish players a crutch in the sniping world. I say take it off. 1:because people use it to flee 2: people never use their common sence to get to the clouds. 3: I want to snipe some rookies damnit..
Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.

DuskKing

Yeah one thing I've noticed is that noob snipers use it one hell of a lot to get around and never bothered figuring out how to get to the clouds without it, as Damon so aptly put it. The only thing I really use it for is to minimize fall damage, but I'll just have to learn to be a bit more careful. I voted it gone.

Tama

It's been over a week, Jetpack should just be removed. The votes show a majority doesn't want it.