Main Menu

Map exploitation/bug?

Started by lulks, July 29, 2012, 03:01:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lulks

When I was on the beta version of the new Mario Kart map, I noticed something. BLU did not have spawn protection, so anyone was allowed to go up there. Red had spawn protection though. This is an annoying bug, since anyone can come up there and kill anyone cheaply. I also noticed a player abusing this heavily. His name is imsmarterthanyou98. He goes up there with the Phlogistinator and constantly spams it. Not to mention him constantly advertising his server on this map.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

stewartlittle327

later that night nevi and golden spycrab were complaining that imsmarterthenyou98 was camping again and i told him about 5 - 10 times not to he continued and then after the the last time i told him he says this so can he be for him saying it himself? he is asking for it.

--- Update ---

seeing as it failed heres the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/i0vp95apl5g4gzs/Untitled.png

Soda

Yeah, he's an annoying prick that gets cut up if he gets told not to advertise his server. He claims it's better than ours.

About the bug static forgot to put the kill box in so that might come up in another update. If someone is camping you should have at least 5 seconds of invuln due to newly spawned protection.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

static2601

Spawn is fixed along with some other stuff. Check the changelog on the ua gaming group page.

Tetra

I HATED THAT PERSON WHEN I WAS ON LAST TIME. He's sniping skills pissed me off ;( Lol...I was getting pwned by him hehe...but now I see he didn't act like a total prick when I was on ...strange...

leviathan

Quote from: Tetra;5833I HATED THAT PERSON WHEN I WAS ON LAST TIME. He's sniping skills pissed me off ;( Lol...I was getting pwned by him hehe...but now I see he didn't act like a total prick when I was on ...strange...

Most of the time when i see him he doesn't talk much, but when he does he is a prick.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.