Main Menu

Ban sam.

Started by Soda, July 24, 2012, 07:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Full name: samhoward2004 (has multiple aliases)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52763360

Why you want him banned: The reason I want this guy banned is because he like to start stupid crap in the mK server. I already posted a ban request but he was already banned by Ninny (for 300 hours) but STILL doesn't learn his lesson. He likes to spew random bullshit like PEELZ HEER or some crap like that and I find it very annoying, but he refuses to stop and even worse, he flames me by impersonating me and spreading lies (e.g) Ghee Butterschnaaps: hay guys im gay). Not only he impersonates me, he impersonates other people, like hannah and illegally uses the UA tag.

Rules broken:

- Rule #4 in MOTD

- Impersonation of clan members

- Illegally using UA tag

Other: He's been muted, gagged and even banned for those violations by Ninny. RockCambo has witnessed him flaming me by impersonating me and illegally using UA tags.

Proof: His steam profile if you want to see his aliases for yourself: here
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

leviathan

He really should be banned, and i may be wrong but is that Jafrost guy allowed to use the tag, i seen him wear it all the time but he doesn't show up on the clan roster.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Lil_tankk

Look i been seen many people using the tags they change there names alot so idk whos on the clan this why i ask like 10 time add me on steam so i will know u are a ua memeber but im was thinking we should have a complain thread for each server u know what i mean like that we wont take up space or something

lulks

I agree 100 percent. Samhoward is an idiot. Trying to impersonate a clan member..... He deserves more than a temporary ban.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

leviathan

That jafrost guy never changes his name though, his only other name was jafrost without the tag. And i have never seen sam change his name to do things like that, though it does sound like something he would do.

DragonMasterNYC

Sorry to tell you Soda you should have took a screen shot of the names on the list. He changes it so much it only shows the last 10 a lot of them being Notch.

Also moved to the server section till further notice.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

static2601

Just FYI, Heres a full list of names he's gone by in our server:
[UA]  RockRambo the third, [UA]  Beelz PEELZ, [UA]  Those tits are a spy!, [UA] Toasty_Dickins, [UA] samhoward2004, samhoward2004, Dat Soilders A spy!, [UA]  Dat Soilders A spy!, [UA]  The Orignial butterdick, [UA]  U MAD BRO??????, [UA]  Litterschnapps, [UA]  Red Be Trollin, [UA] My God......, [UA] My Fucking KNEE, [UA]  Ghee Butterschnaaps, [UA]  Ghee Butterschnapps, [UA]  Creeper and the Big Shit, [UA]  BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Ghee Butterschnapps, Ghee ButterDicks The first, The Friendly American, The Friendly Japenesse, The Friendly Heavy Spy, Ghee Buttergay, Toasty_Dicks, (1)THERAFLU, THERAF;U, [UA] Toasty_Dicks, Ghee Butterschnapps That Gay Gu, Pinche My Nipples, Toasty_Ghee that awesome guy, Toasty_Ghee the gay man, Ghee Butterdicks, Ghee Butterdicks the  409000000, Ghee Butterdicks the  1000, Ghee Butterdicks the third, (1)Toasty_Butter, [UA]   Toasty_Butter, [UA]   Toasty_Butter5, [UA]  Ghee Buttercake, [UA]  Ninny dan9, [UA]  Mr.Assasin, [UA], [UA]  that guy who Backstabs, [UA] Pyroman, [UA] TheDeamonGod  Is Awesome, [UA]  That Guy Who Scouts, [UA] Ubercharged medic, Jermatoo That guy who trolls, (1)Theraflu, :3, That Guy Who Ghees, That Guy Who Snipes, Francis hates everything, Bitch Please, Bill Nye, ........., Keft 4 dead, Adj.Akira the second, Honeydew, BlueXpheos, got PEELZ?, Herobrine, RUBBAH FUIT, That Guy Who Kills PEELZ, Bill, PEELZ HERE, unnamed, Bill Nye the science guy, 1942, Herodick, Dem Rage heavys, Bill nye that scout guy

BTW this is in chronological order from most recent.

lulks

What is with this kid and hating Soda?
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Tama

So he should be perma banned or atleast a week or two, He's an annoying little shit.

static2601

Im not sure exactly who he is but I would say, have a talk with him and tell im what we expect from him in our server. Tell him every thing he needs to know so when he comes back, he can play right. Then ban him for a week or 2. If he still doesnt get it, ban him for a month.

Tetra

Oh wow that is a lot of names, so that is who Ghee Butterschnapps was? or was he impersonating someone else hmm... either way that is a SHIT LOAD OF NAME CHANGES WOW, I remember 1/3rd of those in the server the rest I haven't been on enough lately to recognize. He must really hate the clan or soda or both O_O, or is just a mega fail troll hmm..

static2601

These are all the names he's used since he first started playing, so its not like he changed to these names in a few days.

Soda

Quote from: lulks;5724What is with this kid and hating Soda?
Huehuehue, I was trolling him for being an all around dumbass. He claims he's 17 and had only found out how to change his name a week ago. Now he's just being butthurt.

QuoteOh wow that is a lot of names, so that is who Ghee Butterschnapps was? or was he impersonating someone else hmm... either way that is a SHIT LOAD OF NAME CHANGES WOW, I remember 1/3rd of those in the server the rest I haven't been on enough lately to recognize. He must really hate the clan or soda or both O_O, or is just a mega fail troll hmm..
Tetra the [UA] Ghee Butterschnapps is me, but sam's just impersonating me or making a play on my name because he knows he has nothing on me.

Also, I saw him change his name more than 6 times in an hour.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

lulks

Quote from: Soda;5731Huehuehue, I was trolling him for being an all around dumbass. He claims he's 17 and had only found out how to change his name a week ago. Now he's just being butthurt.

Tetra the [UA] Ghee Butterschnapps is me, but sam's just impersonating me or making a play on my name because he knows he has nothing on me.

Also, I saw him change his name more than 6 times in an hour.

Hehe, I might have made him admit he was eight years old.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Soda

Quote from: Lil_tankk;5715Look i been seen many people using the tags they change there names alot so idk whos on the clan this why i ask like 10 time add me on steam so i will know u are a ua memeber but im was thinking we should have a complain thread for each server u know what i mean like that we wont take up space or something
What??? I'm sorry, not to offend or anything but I can't understand that. Rephrase?

lulks

Quote from: Soda;5735What??? I'm sorry, not to offend or anything but I can't understand that. Rephrase?

I think he is trying to tell you to add him, and he also said that we should have a complaints thread for each server.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Tetra

That makes a lot of sense soda, thanks for clearing it lol I had no clue you and well you was you! :D youception haha, anyhow I was on the UA server for a while today finally after not getting to play TF2 in a while due to school, I saw that there was a troll on there named andonut, I think he might of been the same person you guys are talking about in this thread, not completely sure though. He was a fail troll though, hehe!

Soda

Thanks lulks, and tetra he seems to get REALLY cut up if you tell him that he's 8, so that's a dead giveaway.

Now back on topic if we should do something about Sam.

leviathan

Quote from: Tetra;5741That makes a lot of sense soda, thanks for clearing it lol I had no clue you and well you was you! :D youception haha, anyhow I was on the UA server for a while today finally after not getting to play TF2 in a while due to school, I saw that there was a troll on there named andonut, I think he might of been the same person you guys are talking about in this thread, not completely sure though. He was a fail troll though, hehe!

There is no way to tell if it was him or not, there are many fail trolls on that server, and fail trolls all over tf2 for that matter.

Soda

I got a little piece of evidence of his "impersonation".

He is going down, hopefully.

lulks

So THAT is who Gonzo was. I saw him on earlier.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Soda

I got more pieces of evidence, but this one says that he will hack and/or use multiple accounts to get in the server if he's banned.

Rules broken:
-Impersonation

-Rule #4

-Illegally using UA tags

- Flaming

-Threat to use a 3rd party program to bypass punishments

NOTE: These chat logs were provided by Shadyk.

samhoward2004

so you have came i see

--- Update ---

just ban me from the server...just do it i have a Saxton Hale server i always play on so i dont care about getting Banned from this server

--- Update ---

so all this happened..just from saying im 17...wow! i did not expect you all to be like this from me just saying stuff and i am 17 and i know i did not learn my lesson but i did now! im sorry..im really sorry and just ban me from this server..PLEASE BAN ME FROM THE SERVER!
I Never go back on my Word, Thats My Ninja Way!-Naruto Uzumaki

static2601

Quote from: samhoward2004;5757so you have came i see

--- Update ---

just ban me from the server...just do it i have a Saxton Hale server i always play on so i dont care about getting Banned from this server

--- Update ---

so all this happened..just from saying im 17...wow! i did not expect you all to be like this from me just saying stuff and i am 17 and i know i did not learn my lesson but i did now! im sorry..im really sorry and just ban me from this server..PLEASE BAN ME FROM THE SERVER!
Nah. .

Soda

Nope. You need to feel the burn of shame.

--- Update ---

Also your age says 15.