Main Menu

I made a clan logo.

Started by Dark, June 22, 2012, 08:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark

Tama

Looks really good. What did you use?

Dark

Quote from: NinnyChan;4999Looks really good. What did you use?

Photoshop CS6 Extended

Tama

Ah, How different is it from Cs5 Extended?

Dark

Quote from: NinnyChan;5001Ah, How different is it from Cs5 Extended?

It improved on existing features as well as adding more, like the shape tool now allows a custom stroke.

Tetra

Very nice, wish I could do something like that, in practice I should eventually haha. What's funny is today is when I was going to also post an unknown assassins photo. Also CS6 is good, I have CS5 extended at the moment, I will probably upgrade when CS7 or CS8 come out. For majority of stuff I do or play with; CS5 is just good enough, I don't even take full advantage of what CS5 can do anyhow. I do however like the aesthetics of CS6 ^_^

Dark

Quote from: Tetra;5003Very nice, wish I could do something like that, in practice I should eventually haha. What's funny is today is when I was going to also post an unknown assassins photo. Also CS6 is good, I have CS5 extended at the moment, I will probably upgrade when CS7 or CS8 come out. For majority of stuff I do or play with; CS5 is just good enough, I don't even take full advantage of what CS5 can do anyhow. I do however like the aesthetics of CS6 ^_^

I still have CS5, I use it for when I need my brushes and styles installed on CS5.

Flapjack

looks nice dark, you and tetra both did good.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Have you seen the logo, more like a crest or insignia, that I started a while ago. I still have the AI files if you have Illustrator and are willing to work on it.

Besides that, these are very nice logos though.

--------Update--------

I can't even find my own thread, maybe I really only showed it to a few people, well there it is anyway.

God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Flapjack

Dragon, That, Looks, Epic.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Flapjack;5020Dragon, That, Looks, Epic.
Well that's the base, I have one with an extra ring as well. Mostly what I wanted to do is in each point put something that represents each manager. Assassin and I on top, Ninny and Trinity on the sides, and Static on the bottom since the Clan was built up from the server. The reason for this is the simple fact each of us bring something different to the table.

Everything else is to be tribal in between everything same goes with the space between the outer rings. (This image has only one, but I also have one with 2, might be for later additions in the future.)

I just never finished since I'm not really a graphics artist.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.