Main Menu

Yard Sales

Started by Trinity, September 02, 2011, 07:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinity

Dear Yard Salers,

WTF?!? I know my neighbor probably has some awesome stuff in her yard but parking in a PRIVATE alley instead of the street? Really? Parking across a person's driveway? Seriously? You honestly think that is ok?  Do you not see the sign at the start of said alley that says "Private Alley: No Parking"? Lacking reading skills and/or comprehension much?  The friggin street is right there next to the house with the goodies. It's wide and plenty of space. If you can't park there and walk a few extra feet maybe you need to find a new hobby.

Sincerely,

A pissed off homeowner needing access to the *^% alley
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

humancatpost

Go ahead and print this off.  Simply cut it out and glue (not tape, GLUE) it on his driver's side window.  For an added bonus, shove one up his exhaust pipe.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

static2601

You probably want to get a new neighbor. I think i know someone that could help you with that.

DragonMasterNYC

Reporting for fire duty, would you like the good only gas trail or a short in their electrical.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Soda

The Red Oktober is in firing position. The estimated Aftermath of your enemy's building:
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

That's my place after the power goes out.

Soda

I can always summon gold rush demons to stake a claim in and around the underwear drawer....

--- Update ---

Quote from: humancatpost;200Go ahead and print this off.  Simply cut it out and glue (not tape, GLUE) it on his driver's side window.  For an added bonus, shove one up his exhaust pipe.
No, no, no. That's WAY too soft. You need to take milk, eggs, and soda. Not DIET soda, REGULAR soda (because of the sugar) and your bowels to make a 'masterpiece' on the windows, especially the front windows and smear it with a paint roller. After that, shove couch stuffing up the exhaust pipe. Then paint a Confederate flag all over the car and suggest a drive in the North. You can always open the hood and stuff a Quizno's sandwich in one or all of the engine cylinders. If that is not satisfying enough, write a thank-you note on the car. With a nail. about 3,000 word per square inch. For an additional 100 rage points, siphon the petrol and replace it with orange juice and WELD the brake pedal to the floor mat. You may wanna put a bear trap rigged to the gas pedal. Also, put a bass in the glove box.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Bighead2496

Quote from: Soda;534No, no, no. That's WAY too soft. You need to take milk, eggs, and soda. Not DIET soda, REGULAR soda (because of the sugar) and your bowels to make a 'masterpiece' on the windows, especially the front windows. After that, shove couch stuffing up the exhaust pipe. For an additional 100 rage points, siphon the petrol and replace it with orange juice. You my wanna put a bear trap rigged to the gas pedal.

That is wrong on so many levels

DragonMasterNYC

That's nothing we have a cleaner we use for rims that shit strips paint. just pour a little on the car it goes all the way down to the metal and no mater what you do the rust will always come back after painting.