Main Menu

procrastination...

Started by Bighead2496, September 17, 2011, 03:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

How do you deal with procrastination?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;827How do you deal with procrastination?
It's kinda hard.

I used to use it to write better when I only had 1 night left to do it.

Only thing I can do to counter it is to convince myself it has to be done earlier then it needs to be.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Inquisitor Delo

How do I deal with procrastination? Well, for me its simple.....
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

humancatpost

It's hard to keep yourself motivated unless there's a reward or consequence waiting at the end of the road.  Try to use that.  Otherwise, your fucked son.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Bighead2496

Quote from: humancatpost;837It's hard to keep yourself motivated unless there's a reward or consequence waiting at the end of the road.  Try to use that.  Otherwise, your fucked son.
i can always count on cat to make me laugh. even when he is being serious. the your fucked son made me laugh

Inquisitor Delo

Quote from: Inquisitor Delo;831How do I deal with procrastination? Well, for me its simple.....

I dont deal with procrastination. Most of the time at least.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Soda

I also agree with Dragon.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

humancatpost

It;s also interesting to note that procrastinating procrastination is considered a good thing.  So do that.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Trinity

How to deal with procrastination? That's easy. Procrastinate a little more. The sudden realization that something needs to be done today right now this minute keeps a person on their toes.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Trinity;3127How to deal with procrastination? That's easy. Procrastinate a little more. The sudden realization that something needs to be done today right now this minute keeps a person on their toes.

That's what keeps me going sometimes.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.