Main Menu

We would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, December 20, 2011, 01:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

The Unknown Assassins Staff would like to wish everyone a Happy Holidays. We hope you have a good time spending it with family and friends, and also that you get everything you wanted this year.

Here are a few updates.
- The Minecraft build server has now been whitelisted for security reasons to stop all attacks on the server by Griefers.
- Both Minecraft servers will be updated as soon as all server plugins are updated, which will also mean a new authentication system will be added at a later time.
- A Terraria server was started last week and is located at uaclan.org with the default port. Ask around for the password, and please don't post it.
- A Killing Floor server has also been started at uaclan.org with the default port.
- Removed a loophole in our double post prevention system.
- The site will be down this Friday night after 10:00PM EST for maintenance, sorry for any inconvenience.

Lastly we will be looking for an experienced coder in the near future for our Minecraft servers. We will post more information on the subject soon.

---Update---

- Site has been updated, if you have any problems feel free to post your problem or PM me.
- With this update we also get over 150 new smilies to use.
- We have added a new feature to the site so that  things aren't so hard on our server. When posting or sending a new PM  you can now upload images to ImageShack and upload anything else to MegaUpload.

Happy Holidays,
UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Flapjack

Wait ua has akilling floor server when did this happen?
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

SuperKamiGuru

Merry Christmas to you too! Also can I be whitelisted into dat server? My account name is BadCompany628 :D
Pecking order...

lulks

Could I also be whitelisted? My account is lulks
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

I have whitelisted all users that normally go into the server.

static2601

Im pretty sure we missed a few. If so, put it on here and we'll take care of it.

lulks

I am still not whitelisted. My username is lulks.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

SuperKamiGuru

I am still not whitelisted either. My username is BadCompany628
Pecking order...

DragonMasterNYC

I've added more names to the list is anyone else can't get in please post your name here.

lulks

I am still not whitelisted. My minecraft name is lulks.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: lulks;2822I am still not whitelisted. My minecraft name is lulks.
That name is on the list, I'll reboot the server and you can try again later.

--- Update ---

I've rebooted the server and everyone should be able to get in as of now.

I've also fixed the double post prevention system form being bypassed, thanks to a few other forum administrators with similar issues.

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: lulks;2832Allright, I'm whitelisted now. Thanks!
No problem, sometimes all you need is to reload.