Main Menu

Need for Speed The Run.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, September 08, 2011, 03:33:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

This is for all my racers out there.

Do you like racing down the highway to get to work or school. How about squeezing into a tight spot to get out of traffic. Well this November 15th will be you're ticket to go as fast as you want, cross county, from Catpost's house all the way to mine. That's right you get to race in some of the fastest cars you can find.

Graphics so far look fantastic, but will be seen on the release date.

It will be available on the 360, 3DS, PS3, and PC.

Trailer
[video=youtube;pHJi7gNwxAE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHJi7gNwxAE[/video]

Once it's out and I have it installed I'll give a review on the game, and if I can start a UA racer club in there.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Flapjack

Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Flapjack;730this game looks very nice
The graphics in there last few games have been great. I just want to play it already and race the world.

What I really want to know is what's the Burnout team working on.

static2601

Looks like every other racing game I've seen. Nothing new, Just cars racing down the street. They need to make better trailers. I'm not sold.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;740Looks like every other racing game I've seen. Nothing new, Just cars racing down the street. They need to make better trailers. I'm not sold.
That is true to a point, but it's not the same scenery. I would love to see the new physics and if anything what is different form the last few. It look's like one of may favorite race types a sprint. The question really is can you handle it and how many others can you race online.