Main Menu

Minecraft RPG server has been updated.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, December 24, 2011, 05:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

I have updated the RPG server finally, but I would like to  give everyone a heads up before you start making post about certain  things not working on the RPG server. Most of the plugins I have loaded  are not all stable builds and you may run into problems while using the  server. Now I know for a fact you may not always get your items back on  death, it's only because the plugin is not fully compatible with 1.0.1  yet. I have also forced Spout so that people can't use their mods in the  server, and later on I will load our official texture pack once all plugins are  updated. Now we also have loaded permissions again to prevent people  form griefing the world without and admin giving them permissions. As of now you  should be able to lock your doors, chest, and furnaces, without a problem. Also the RPG plugin has added fishing as a skill.

Please  remember there will be no tunneling in the server, but you may dig out  everything under your house and only under your house. Caves once found  will be available to the community to dig out all of the ore. We will be starting with 1 town for now, but within the next week we will allow 1 more town to be made.

I will work on the build server as soon as I can, so that everything is protected in there.

Sorry for the delay,
UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Cold Assassin

Thanks for the update Dragon! Have fun!

UA Staff

lulks

Nice!I will play soon!

--- Update ---

So I guess that this is your christmas gift to everyone in UA that plays minecraft?
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

You could say that, I may not have much to give back to the community, but its better then nothing.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

Also please note that there has been some confusion on what "tunneling" consists of.  Branch mining IS tunneling, so don't do that.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.