Main Menu

just thought id share.

Started by Bighead2496, July 03, 2012, 06:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

Lil_tankk

DragonMasterNYC

It's like having another Foxtrota. Well I hope you pass without getting burned.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;5273It's like having another Foxtrota. Well I hope you pass without getting burned.

Unfortunatly due to so call "Child labor laws" im not allowed into burning buildings... i can do anything else not envovling burning buildings on the interior. and is being another foxtrota a good thing?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;5278Unfortunatly due to so call "Child labor laws" im not allowed into burning buildings... i can do anything else not envovling burning buildings on the interior. and is being another foxtrota a good thing?
Well he always did rescue work, mostly EMS from what I remember, but I think Trinity remembers what it was.

lulks

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;5428Well he always did rescue work, mostly EMS from what I remember, but I think Trinity remembers what it was.

Speaking of EMS, I am taking a course on that next year! If I pass the test in the end of the year, I will be licensed.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Bighead2496

Quote from: lulks;5432Speaking of EMS, I am taking a course on that next year! If I pass the test in the end of the year, I will be licensed.

That shouldn't be hard you Asian Jesus all you gotta do is touch there heads.... on a serisous note that's cool lulks.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: lulks;5432Speaking of EMS, I am taking a course on that next year! If I pass the test in the end of the year, I will be licensed.
Nice Hope you get that.

I'm not so much of a rescue type of person main reason why I would never put my life on the line like that, unless it's for family or a friend.

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;5435Nice Hope you get that.

I'm not so much of a rescue type of person main reason why I would never put my life on the line like that, unless it's for family or a friend.

Hey everyone got what they do. Dragon your good with the servers and stuff

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;5436Hey everyone got what they do. Dragon your good with the servers and stuff
Ya I'm just good with computers n shit as some like to put it. Plus keeping the peace, not easy with all the kids running around here.

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;5439Ya I'm just good with computers n shit as some like to put it. Plus keeping the peace, not easy with all the kids running around here.

thats why i believe in peace throught superior firepower.

DragonMasterNYC

It's not always about having the best weapon or the most ammo, it's how you use it.

Trinity

Quoteit's how you use it.
Tee Hee. :chuncky:
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

DuskKing

Quote from: Trinity;5450Tee Hee. :chuncky:
I sense troll'd

On a side note, Dragon would be correct. You can still kick ass with the worst weapon in your arsenal is you use it properly. On the other hand, I tend to use Bighead's tactic more often irl. Intimidation works well to keep people quiet :)

Bighead2496

[video=youtube;bDk__a8agME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=bDk__a8agME&NR=1[/video]
the second video in there four music video series.