Main Menu

I found Bill Gates' ringtone!

Started by Soda, November 08, 2011, 11:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

I posted this on a new thread becasue the old thread started by lulks way too long. Enjoy the nerd music!
[video=youtube;mKkLjJHwRec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKkLjJHwRec&feature=related[/video]
Coincidently, my avatar goes well with this music.
If you wanna make a video about funny error messages like Thunderbirds 101, click HERE.
If you've been living under a rock, you can see the first episode of the longest video series on Youtube (almost 12 seasons; about 7 episodes) .
P.S, Dragon, please don't fix that video link that is really a link, becasue it will draw atention away from the music that's in the real video. Thanks :)
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

I never really got into any of these, there was only 1 video I saw ages ago that caught my attention. If I find something I like I sift though the other videos like it, but

I only fix links when there is no video in the post or it's just the URL.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Flapjack

I am posting a comment here due to soda told me to So hi people now im gone
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

humancatpost

There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Soda

:O I would NEVER bury my thread >:(
But seriously, should I just change the name to 'Random Discussion' because no one seems to be paying attention to the music.

Flapjack

Quote from: Soda;2132:O I would NEVER bury my thread >:(
But seriously, should I just change the name to 'Random Discussion' because no one seems to be paying attention to the music.
Soda: GO TO THIS AND POST A COMMET :(
:3
That was what you said
And i did post a "Commet" so are you happy soda :D!!

DragonMasterNYC

This isn't a Chan people aren't just going to bump a thread so others can add to it, they either do or don't. Plus threads don't get deleted here so anything you post can be seen by anyone on the net so long as the forums are up.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Flapjack

Quote from: Soda;2132:O I would NEVER bury my thread >:(
BURY YOUR THREAD ITS BEEN DEAD FOR... 3 hours

humancatpost

I like how people are populating this tread by talking about it being dead.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.