Main Menu

The time of wrath is upon you

Started by Scarletto, January 26, 2013, 10:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarletto

The almighty Lord of Red has arrived from the realms of Mario Kart to curse you all.

blegh blegh blegh I'm evil

Tama

Oh hai there. Welcome to the forum

Tetra

Oh, its you scarletto, glad you signed up sorry for it being so dead though ;(.

Scarletto

Quote from: Tetra;8292Oh, its you scarletto, glad you signed up sorry for it being so dead though ;(.
Oh its quite alright, I'm sure it'll be fun once I come back to Mario Kar-

*Cannot run library client*

AHAHAHAHAHA, I LOVE MY COMPUTER SO DAMN MUCH.

Tetra

Sounds like a personal problem, I am a computer person so I might be of assistance.

Silent Muffin

Is Good. Greetings from Santa! Perhaps my katana has met you before. I would go ask it, but I don't feel like having to open TF2 just for 1 question.

Anyways, Hi, Welcome, Good to meet ya.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

wispy256

Welcome Scarletto!  I think that I have bumped into you a few times before on the server.  Good to meet you on the forums!

DamonRageDevil

Hola scarletto, never seen you around, but welcome to the forums!
Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.

Scarletto

Quote from: Tetra;8295Sounds like a personal problem, I am a computer person so I might be of assistance.
It's nothing to trouble yourself with, I plan on getting a new one in a few weeks, so yay~

Soda

Well this is long overdue but welcome anyway.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Nipple Nugget

OH MY GAWD.....MY WORLD HAS BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN!