Main Menu

The Codfag Has Arrived!

Started by Codbarley, January 22, 2012, 03:52:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Codbarley

Figured I'd join here since I have no life and need something to do all day. Shout out to all on my steam chat!

RockCambo

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Bighead2496

hmm he seems to  put himself down even more than i do. Welcome Friend!

DragonMasterNYC

Welcome to the site and the Clan. I hope you enjoy your time here.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Shikers

If you can\'t make everyone happy, at least you can try to make yourself happy.

humancatpost

We don't judge (unless you smoke pot all day, never leave the house, and spend all your money on games)!  Welcome to the site!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Codbarley

Quote from: humancatpost;3179We don't judge (unless you smoke pot all day, never leave the house, and spend all your money on games)!  Welcome to the site!
i don't spend money on games, I pirate them....oh wait... does that make me worse?

humancatpost

Quote from: Codbarley;3184i don't spend money on games, I pirate them....oh wait... does that make me worse?

No, it just makes you a normal person
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

RockCambo

Quote from: humancatpost;3191No, it just makes you a normal person

It also makes you an anti-SOPA/PIPA person. You have the internet's respect.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche