Main Menu

Planet Side 2 Clan

Started by Chipawok, November 24, 2012, 11:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipawok

Not sure if anyone else here plays or has played Planet Side before, but now that its out and free to play I have started playing. It is a huge multiplayer game, with three teams to chose from for which you fight the opposing two teams to take control the planet. Maybe if others play we can start a UA clan for it. Anyone interested?
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

DragonMasterNYC

I remember seeing this at GDC, its supose to be a class based MMO thats Free 2 Play, and no pay 2 win BS.

I never really checked in on it, but I'll have a go at it later on.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

RockCambo

I'd be down for it. I'm located on Mattherson (I think that's what it's called). Only reason why is because it was the only US server that had a balanced population at the time I started playing it. I wouldn't mind making a new character and all, but if possible maybe we could base it on that server? :3

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

DragonMasterNYC

I already made a character on another server, Red team of course. Shit last night we almost snuffed out the purple team, but blue was hitting us hard in the east.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.