Main Menu

Return to my roots.

Started by samhoward2004, December 21, 2012, 03:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samhoward2004

I am returning to TF2. i just feel.. happy. my name in the game will be Stalingrad Defender98. if you seem me, Dont yell GET THE FUCK OUT just be nice ok? im not annoying anymore. its christmas :D
I Never go back on my Word, Thats My Ninja Way!-Naruto Uzumaki

Dapeep12

static2601

well if you dont want to be yelled at, I wouldn't tell anyone your name and don't talk in the server. I hope that anyone planning on trolling this kid or whatever check the name is really him and not someone else.

samhoward2004

Quote from: static2601;7500well if you dont want to be yelled at, I wouldn't tell anyone your name and don't talk in the server. I hope that anyone planning on trolling this kid or whatever check the name is really him and not someone else.
Static, i just wanna play on the server a little. i have been bored as hell when my tf2 broke and ever since then ive been bored. I just wanna have some fun. also, Tell them not to troll my ass. its christmas but all they do is scream GET OUT YOU BITCH GO DIE IN A HOLE AND BE EATEN BY SATEN AND GET RAPED!

--- Update ---

i just wanna have some fun is all. IS THAT So FUCKING MUCH TO ASK FOR HERE?

static2601

like i said, dont tell anyone your name and youll be fine, if you do and shit starts, i will ban you.

Soda

Find another group who actually gives a shit about your feelings. In short, get the fuck out.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

lulks

Sam, why even bother coming here? NOBODY AT ALL likes you, and they never will!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Inquisitor Delo

=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

samhoward2004

im gonna go on the server and drop by to say hello. and why are you so harsh on a CHILD.

--- Update ---

Eh. you know,  i agree with lulks. i

--- Update ---

Eh. you know i actually agree with lulks

--- Update ---

the ONLY reason i came to UA is becuase of the awesome mariokart map. If you all maneged to find me a server just like this one with the same map i would stop visiting.

Soda

We're not your servants. Fuck off.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

static2601

go ahead and play then. no one is stopping you. If you want everyone to stop hating you and start being your friend after being a complete dumbass, then you need to stop and go somewhere else. I dont really care what you do but all your trolling is really annoying me. Just stop posting and go away.

samhoward2004

...You..........Just.....Cant...Be Nice.....i Just wanted to be Friends with You People..hell,i Even Have a GIRLFRIEND now..Come on Guys..Be Happy! Lots of holidays are coming and just be happy! its not like you can Never Forgive me...I JUST want to say im sorry..and after looking back at my past threads and things, i feel...Immature and diffrent.. i just want to be friends..and if you want me to leave thats Not going to just randomly happen. i will stop annoying you and hopefully make a friend here. and when i do i Know you will Be Friendly. come on and give me 1 MORE chance if that happens i'll do anything to keep it. ill even give away all my hats and items. Anything it takes.

Atheist_Man

why do you have to play tf2 there are other games hell even other free games go diversify your game list
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

samhoward2004

Well, For me that one was my biggest Impact (Best Thing) and i really like it. but i dont see the fun in it when being rejected. its like i Have a Demon Nine Tailed Fox in me. everyone rejects me. but in real life i have lots of friends. a girlfriend, and I even get good grades and i am actually Popular. i worked hard since then and  Being rejected and losing things only makes you stronger. and If you make personal cracks about someone it only shows that you yourself are the thing you are saying. so dont even try That AT ALL.

--- Update ---

and as static said, go ahead and play. but keep in mind i dont care for TF2 anymore.  i have other things to do. I'm on a FOOTBALL team. and my life has been horrible these past 2-3 yeas and i have been working hard since then becuase i KNEW i needed to change. but the burden of the things i know i have done wants to make me apoligize. and Not accepting a True Apoligy is just Messed Up. Hell i even have 2 dogs and a cats.Pets. Why so serious guys. Come on be happy

--- Update ---

[video=youtube;9wqQ6uSzI24]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wqQ6uSzI24[/video]

static2601

Ok so your a better person and more mature now, thats good news, Oh wait, your 10 now? wow...

Oh and the tf2 server is updated so go and have fun and happy Halloween! Maybe stop by our server, its Halloween themed! Maybe I should just run the event map.

Lil_tankk

I smell troll

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

samhoward2004

If i was Trolling i would have fessed up. and Thank You Static.

Lil_tankk

Ehhh

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trinity

I'm locking this thread because it was bumped from almost a year ago which isn't necessary. Start a new thread and be nice.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.