Main Menu

Forum Game: Capture the Hill

Started by RockCambo, January 30, 2012, 10:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Blows up the government. Everyone is now free to pillage and act like savages since there is no more authority. I make the hill my territory by taking a piss on it.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Silent Muffin

*Sneaks up the hill as it seems people have forgotten it.* *Pretends to have discovered the hill*
 I CLAIM THIS HILL IN THE NAME OF KING SANTA, OF THE MUFFIN DYNASTY!!!!!!
Then the golden age of the Muffin Dynasty begins. With lots of Imperial Muffin descendants becoming great, respected rulers.
Over the years, we have built up the greatest dynasty since Han China, with Santa IV building Strong walls of the hardest stones and decorating the town with the finest of Gold, Silver, and Gems. Later Santa VII established a code of law still respected there today.
Now I, Santa XIII, Rule the Kingdom in the afterglow of a once great Dynasty, lost in time as it seems, as it seems I am the only one that remembers this amazing civilization.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

leviathan

While muffin is telling his history story i claim the hill.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

DamonRageDevil

While Levi is claiming the hill, i claim the hill... wait...
Still Norwegian, still...err...something that rhymes with Norwegian.

Soda

I slap devil with a piece of Angel Food Cake. I own the hill.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Chipawok

Pulls up a lawn chair on top of the hill, sits and enjoys an evening watching everyone fighting amongst themselves for some stupid hill. Good Show I Say!

(P.S). And now I own the hill.

(P.S.S) Anyone have any popcorn?
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Dapeep12

Nuke the hill. The hill is gone.

DamonRageDevil

Rebuild the hill with nothing but pure brawn, and a convenient identical hill right next to the first. I own the hill.

Soda

Pulls about 20 Jackie Chan moves and kicks Damon off the hill. This hill is mine.

leviathan

Using the power of necromancy i now dominate the hill.

DamonRageDevil

My inner child laughs on the inside while i destroy levi with my kitten cannon. I own the hill.

Poke yo face

Using catnip grenades i distract damon's kitten cannon then send a mighty pack of wolves to mark the hill as mine

Soda

I throw meat patties at Poke and claim the hill while he's getting eaten by the wolves.

leviathan

Realizing soda's mistake in not claiming the hill has set it in a neutral state i claim the hill.

Atheist_Man

Claim DamonRageDevil's second hill i now own the 2nd hill.
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

DamonRageDevil

I set fire to people who write in green. I own the hill.

Atheist_Man

Uses leviathan as a shield, i own the first hill.

"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

Soda

Since you can't own both hills at the same time, I own the larger hill.

Atheist_Man

laugh maniacally as Soda and DamonRageDevil wage war for the larger hill.
Vermin Supreme

Poke yo face

Waves at atheist as my giant pet turtle punches him. my hill for now

leviathan

Poke yo face owns the hill.  Leviathan takes a pickaxe and drives it into the skull of Poke yo face. He pushes Poke yo face's body off the hill. Leviathan now owns it.

Dapeep12

Asks politely to take the hill. I now own the hill

DamonRageDevil

Puts your politeness in a bottle and then shoots it out of a cannon into the ocean. I won a hill.

Dapeep12

Bribes you to get off the hill. I bought the hill.

Soda

Throws Dapeep into a particle accelerator and he becomes 200 mg capsule of antimatter. I own the hill and throw the capsule at the 2nd hill, effectively erasing the hill from existence.