Main Menu

Your personal Loadouts.

Started by Tama, September 05, 2011, 06:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

Since I'm bored out about you post your load outs!

Soda

Scout: Shortstop, Mad Milk , Holy Mackerel, (looking for Milkman)

Soldier: Original, Reserve shooter, The Disciplinary Action (no hat)

Pyro: Stock Flamethrower, Crafted Detonator and Postal Pummeler (no hat)

Demoman: Grenade launcher, Chargin' Targe, Nessie's Nine Iron (no hat)

Heavy: Tomislav, Sandvich (maybe steak or bar), Fists

Engineer: Frontier Justice, Wrangler, Stock Wrench

Medic: Crusader's Crossbow, Quick-Fix, Ubersaw

Sniper: The Hand-crafted Communist Machina, Stock SMG, Stock Kukri

Spy: The Enforcer, Stock Knife, Stock Cloak

*SOME OF THESE ITEMS ARE OPEN TO TRADE. PM ME WHAT YOU WANT AND YOUR OFFER*
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Bighead2496

Scout: strange scattergun, pistol, The sandman
Soldier: Cow-mangler 5000, Righteous Bison, Equalizer
Pyro: Flamethrower, Detonator, The homewrecker
Demoman: The Splendid Screen, Ali Baba's Wee Booties, Persian Persuader
Heavy: Tomislav, The family business(for sale), the KGB
Engineer: The widowmaker, The wrangler, The jag
Medic: The overdose, the Quick fix, the solemn vow
Sniper: Machina, Jarate, Tribalmens Shiv
Spy: L'etanger, conniver's kunai, coalk and dagger

Inquisitor Delo

Scout: Shortstop, mad milk, sandman
Soldier: Cow Mangler, Reserve Shooter,Half-Zatoichi
Pyro: Backburner, flare gun,axtinguisher

Demoman: Grenade launcher, splendidscreen (crafted), persian persuader
Heavy: tomislav, sandvich, fists
Engi: Frontier justice, wrangler, thejag

Medic: Overdose, quick-fix OR defaultmedi-gun, ubersaw
Sniper: Bazaar Bargain (that I namedGungnir), jarate, bushwacka
Spy: Diamondback (crafted), knife,cloak and dagger
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

RockCambo

My loadouts right now, some may change when I play.

Scout: Scattergun, Lugermorph, Atomizer, Ellis' Cap, Bronze Dueling Badge, Schadenfreude

Soldier: Original, Reserve Shooter, Disciplinary Action, Defiant Spartan, Mercenary, Schadenfreude

Pyro: Vintage Backburner, Shotgun, Sharpened Volcano Fragment, Napper's Respite, Mercenary, Schadenfreude

Demoman: Splendid Screen, Ali Baba's Wee Booties, Persian Persuader, Genuine Conjurer's Cowl (painted black), Dangeresque, Too?, Schadenfreude

Heavy: Tomislav, Family Business, Eviction Notice, Hound Dog, Summer Shades, Shadenfreude

Engineer: Vintage Frontier Justice (renamed The Vindicator), Short Curcuit, Vintage Gunslinger, Texas Ten Gallon (painted brown), Dr. Grordbort's Crest, Schadenfreude

Medic: Overdose, Quick-Fix, Ubersaw, Mann. Co Cap, Summer Shades (want to get Blighted Beak), Meet the Medic

Sniper: Machina, Darwin's Danger Shield, Shahanshah, Larrikin Robin, Summer Shades, Shadenfreude

Spy: Vintage Ambassador, Knife, Vintage Cloak and Dagger, Proof of Purchase, License to Maim, Shadenfreude

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

lulks

Scout- Shortstop, Winger, Atomizer, Spiral Sallet, Mercenary Badge, Nothing
Soldier- The original, Buff Banner, Disciplinary Action, Spiral Sallet, Mercenary Badge, Nothing
Pyro- Backburner, Flare gun, backscratcher, spiral sallet, mercenary badge
Demoman- Ali Babwi's wee booties, Splendid Screen, (Zatoichi, Persuador, or caber), spiral sallet, mercenary badge, nothing
Heavy- (Brass beast or tomislav), (dalokohs or sandvich), the warrior's spirit, spiral sallet, mercenary badge, nothing
Engineer- Frontier Justice, Short Circuit, the Jag, Spiral Sallet, Mercenary badge, nothing
Medic- (Crusader's crossbow or blutsauger), medi-gun, (amputator or ubersaw), spiral sallet, mercenary badge, nothing
Sniper- Machina, (smg or jarate), bushwacka, spiral sallet, mercenary badge, nothing
Spy- (diamondback or the enforcer), (cloak and dagger or the dead ringer), knife, spiral sallet, mercenary badge, nothing
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Turboplant

I'll play with anything, but I like to play with items that compliment eachother. Crit-A-Cola and Shortstop, KGB + Family Business, etc; they compliment eachother. However, it goes without saying that the standard loadout is the best loadout there is.

humancatpost

Loadout 1:  PISS!

Strange Sniper Rifle
Strange Jarate
Strange Bushwaka
Magnanimous Monarch
Soldier of Fortune
Taunt: The Director's vision
Controls: Mouse + keyboard  (wasd)
PC
Team Fortress 2
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

static2601

Sniper:
Machina
Beer + Jarate
Tribalman's Shiv

CaariOsamu

Scout:
-Shortstop or Soda Popper.
-Winger or Lugermorph.
-Sandman.
-Summer Hat.
-Flip-flops.
-Noise Maker--Fireworks.

Solider:
-Black Box or Direct Hit.
-Righteous Bison.
-Equalizer or Half-Zatoichi.
-Ghastly Gibus or Genuine Killer Exclusive.
-Mercenary badge.
-Taunt: The Director's Vision.

Pyro:
-Strange Backburner.
-Detonator.
-Backscratcher. (varies)
-The Proof of Purchase.
-Whiskered Gentleman.

Demoman:
-Splendid Screen or Scottish Resistance.
-Ali Baba's Wee Booties or Grenade Launcher.
-Persian Persuader.
-Ghastly Gibus.
-Dangeresque, Too?

Heavy:
-Iron Kurtain.
-Family Business.
-Fists or The Killing Gloves of Boxing.
-Mann Co. Cap.
-Mercenary badge.

Engineer:
-Frontier Justice or Widowmaker.
-Wrangler or Short Circuit.
-The Jag.
-Ghastly Gibus.
-Mercenary badge.

Medic:
-Blutsauger or Overdose.
-The Quick-Fix.
-Ubersaw or the Amputator.
-Modest Pile of Hat or Genuine Killer Exclusive.
-Mercenary badge.
-Taunt: The Meet The Medic

Sniper:
-Varies depending on occasion; Huntsman underground, Machina/Sydney Sleeper/Bazaar Bargain topside.
-Jarate or SMG.
-Tribalman's Shiv.
-The Anger.
-License to Maim.

Spy:
-Diamondback or Enforcer.
-Conniver's Kunai.
-Cloak and Dagger or Enthusiast's Timepiece.
-Modest Pile of Hat.
-Mercenary badge.

Most of my loadouts vary depending upon the situation I'm thrown into (especially as a Sniper), but these are the standard loadouts. Hats and miscellaneous vary as well.

Shikers

Scout
Scattergun
Mad Milk
Sandman
No hat, because I got a weird as hell Rainbow Dash skin that makes me laugh every time I see it, and the hats clip with it.

Soldier
Direct Hit
Reserve Shooter
Equalizer
Spiral Sallet

Pyro
Degreaser
Shotgun
Axtinguisher
Manniversary Hat

Demoman
Underground
Grenade Launcher
Splendid Screen
Nessie's Nine Iron
Mann Co. Cap
Above Ground
Grenade Launcher
Sticky Jumper
Nessie's Nine Iron (iiiiiincoming!)
Mann Co. Cap

Heavy Weapons Guy
Tomislav
Sandvich
Warrior's Spirit
Lime Gibus

Engineer
Shotgun
Pistol
Southern Hospitality
Manniversary Hat

Medic
Crusader's Crossbow renamed "IM-822 Handheld Ore Cutter Line Gun" because Dead Space
Medi-Gun
Solemn Vow
Lime Gibus

Sniper
Huntsman
Notably Dangerous Strange Jarate
Bushwhacka
No Hat

I'd have a topside loadout as well, but I don't really use sniper up there, so no need.

Spy
My normal, preferred loadout:
Le'tranger
Cloak 'n Dagger
Your Eternal Reward
Camera Beard
Counterfeit Billycock
But lately, upon the arrival of my strange revolver, it's been
Gore-Spattered Strange Revolver (Renamed "The Operator" with the description "------found----you------" for all you Marble Hornets fans out there)
Cloak 'N Dagger
Counterfeit Billycock
Camera Beard
Knife
If you can\'t make everyone happy, at least you can try to make yourself happy.

Tama

Updated the OP with current loadouts.

Pickslide

Scout- Scattergun, Bonk!, Sun-on-a-Stick

Soldier-Liberty Launcher, Reserve Shooter, Disciplinary Action

Pyro-Backburner (Soon to be Degreaser), Detonator, Homewrecker (The Spy-checking set-up)

Demoman-Grenade Launcher, Chargin' Targe, Eyelander (Halfway Demoknight set-up, the Grenades alternate between the Wee Booties)

Heavy-Minigun, Sandvich, Warriotr's Spirit

Engineer-Frontier Justice, Pistol, Southern Hospitality

Medic-Crusader Crossbow, Kritzkrieg, Amputator, Ubersaw, or Vitasaw

Sniper-Machina, Razorback, Tribeman's Shiv

Spy-Ambassador, butterfly knife, Cloak and Dagger.

Hats:Ghastly Gibus, Birthday hat (Painted gray because of irony), and the Manneversary hat. (As you can see I'm not much of a hat guy)

Edit-Most of these weapons have a skin on them so if you see a yellow Liberty Launcher with butterflies in any pic I may share, now you know.
UA\'s resident film and cartoon geek.

humancatpost

Just throwing this out there, but combining a black Bill's Hat and the Deus Specs makes for one handsome rogue (badass mothertrucker)
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Silent Muffin

Hmm... Just now seeing this thread xD

Scout- Festive Scattergun (Renamed "Santa's Sawn-Off) , Lugermorph or Milk (Depending if Pyros are around), Sandman or Fish (Gotta love it), Bill's Hat (Team Spirit), Fast Learner (Green), and Professor Speks.

Soldier- S. Rocket Launcher or Black Box (Depending if there's a Medic), S. Shotgun, Equalizer, Bill's Hat (Team Spirit) or Idiot Box (I AM A ROBOT), Kringle Collection or Steel Pipes, and Mutton Chops/Pipe or Shoestring Budget.

Pyro- Degreaser, Flare Gun or Shotgun, Sharpened Volcano Frag. or Homewrecker (If around Engineers), Bill's Hat (Team Spirit) or G. Aperture Hard Hat, Fallen Angel (Halloween Wings), G. Companion Cube Pin.

Heavy- Iron Curtain or Brass Beast, S. Shotgun or Sandvich or Chocolate Bar (If no Overheals), Bear Claws or KGB, V. Heavy Duty Rag, Professor Speks, G. Companion Cube Pin.

Demo- Bootlegger (If Demoknight) or Stock Nade Launcher, Splendid Screen or Chargin' Targe (If Demopan) or Stock Sticky Launcher (Area Denial), Pan (If Stock Demo or Demopan) or S. Zatoichi/S. Skullcutter (If Demoknight), Bounty Hat (Demopan!!), Shutter Shades, G. Companion Cube Pin.

Engineer- S. Shotgun or Widowmaker, Lugermorph or Wrangler, Eureka Effect (If Teleporters are up) or Jag, Bounty Hat, Professor Speks, G. Companion Cube Pin.

Medic- Blutsauger or Crossbow, Stock Medigun or Kritz (Depending), Amputator or Solemn Vow  (Both Direct Upgrades), G. Aperture Hard Hat, Professor Speks, G. Companion Cube Pin.

Sniper- Machina (Never Use Huntsman), Jarate or SMG (Good with the Machina), Shahansha or Tribalman's Shiv, Bounty Hat or Bill's Hat (Team Spirit), Haunted Garlic Flank Stake, Professor Speks.

Spy- Stock Revolver (Best overall IMO) or Ambassador (Clueless Snipers with their Razorback :P), Spy-Cicle, Cloak and Dagger (Dead Ringer is dead giveaway in the tunnels), Bill's Hat (Team Spirit), Professor Speks, G. Companion Cube Pin.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Flapjack

isn't this thread more dead then a enderman stuck in water?
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.