Main Menu

Time killers

Started by Soda, October 27, 2011, 11:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Hello, cold blooded time murderers, I shall like to know:What would you do for fun if the power goes out and it won't be reactivated for 4 days?
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Shikers

If you can\'t make everyone happy, at least you can try to make yourself happy.

humancatpost

Hand, iPod, nuff said.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Soda

Quote from: Shikers;1827Candle, book, chair.
Invite me to your BBQ. I prefer steak and grilled corn.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tama

Trinity

Having been there and done that this past spring after the tornadoes I can tell you there isn't much fun to be had without power for that long. And believe me when I tell you that 4 days without power goes very slow.  And those devices that need to be recharged? Yeah they don't last that long. Probably the only real fun is having a neighborhood block party since you can cook the food in your freezer and have a feast since it will spoil quickly. So take it from me that going without power that long sucks the big green weenie.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Inquisitor Delo

Paint materials and model army and/or box of models yet to be assembled and some plastic glue.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

Bighead2496

Mentlegen

Quote from: humancatpost;1828Hand, iPod, nuff said.

Since you said hand I'm guessing your iPod has internet?
If only google existed.

DragonMasterNYC

1st find a motor and make a generator.
2nd find an inverter and connect it to the generator.
3rd connect anything I want to it up to 2K watts.
4th repeat steps 1 - 3 until everything necessary for survival is connected. (Includes but not limited to refrigerator and all my basic computer equipment.)
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

Quote from: Mentlegen;1841Since you said hand I'm guessing your iPod has internet?

No silly!  I meant playing Angry Birds!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

lulks

Same thing for me, I just watch some movies on my iPod or listen to music.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: humancatpost;1895No silly!  I meant playing Angry Birds!
I could do the same, but to have my EVO's screen on all that time will kill my battery fast.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.