Main Menu

'Tis the Season

Started by humancatpost, November 30, 2011, 09:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humancatpost

Happy [Insert upcoming festivity here] Assassins!

It's finally upon us! The Holiday season is here, which means it's time to break out your most festive gear for the season. Here are some things to try to get in the spirit

-Change your Minecraft skin to something festive/wintery!
-Start on those holiday-themed TF2 load outs!
-Deck out your steam profile picture with Holiday spirit!
-If possible, GET GIFTS! Your friends will appreciate it, and everyone will hear of your generosity!

On a side note, I would like to address certain actions of hostility and anger within the clan. Please note that this is supposed to be a joyous time for everyone, and making it anything else but that for a fellow member, or anyone, is just plain unacceptable. If someone has made you angry or sad in the past, contact that person and try to put aside your differences, even if it's just for the Holidays. Being angry at somebody, or having someone angry at you, is no way to spend this holiday season. Thanks.

Merry Smissmas
UA Staff
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

I think everyone needs to put aside there differences period, because it's just going to tear the clan apart with all these rivalries.

I would also like to say if anyone griefs another person in any of the Minecraft servers, after we update, as retaliation or just for the fun of it be warned you will be banned for much longer then a day or 2. I'm sick and tired of hearing about one person blowing up or burning someones else's structure. People work hard on what they build and we need to respect each others property.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

I agree with Dragon.  Quit the griefing.  It doesn't matter what they did to you, that's no excuse to sink to their level.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.