Main Menu

The Chipawok is Back!

Started by Chipawok, October 19, 2013, 01:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipawok

Hey everyone (that is all that care xD)

So for the past 6 or 7 months I have been out of a computer, and until now haven't been able to get on and play much games or be active in the community. But im Back! I cant wait to finally get back to minecraft and now that I have a new computer playing other games I wasn't able to before (like tf2) If you want to know the specs you will have to tell me how to find them...Im a software guy, not hardware xD

But yea, as it stands I am officially back and ready for action. Cant wait to see you all in game ^-^
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Trinity

Welcome back, Chipawok. We do have a vanilla minecraft server that is on 1.6.2. Not many are playing on it at the moment. I also have a Terraria server if you have that game. Just let me know if you want to play on it as it's white listed.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Chipawok

Thanks Trinity :) If the minecraft server is whitelisted id love to get added. Unfortunatly I just downloaded minecraft and it seems that the server is outdated... If you or anyone else could steer me to a backdater or somewhere I can get the older version I would be very greatful

static2601

Hey welcome back! You can just download the Minecraft Launcher that they provide with the updates and make a new profile and select use version 1.6.2. If you have mods then youll have to modify the jar file and some other stuff for it to work. I dont recall off hand. Ill see if I can find the page explaining it.

Ill whitelist you if you havent been already. Is your name Chipawok in Minecraft?

Chipawok

Im chipawok on pretty much everything, so yea. Thanks for the whitelist static, and thanks the tip on getting the launcher to work. Ive been gone too long, don't even know how minecrafts launcher works anymore xD

static2601

np, I dont have the tut to use a modified jar but im sure you can find it yourself or someone could post it.

Nuro

Heya. We were playing Minecraft mostly for a few months, then got into Terraria for a while, and now a lot of us have moved back to TF2 again: it is pretty much the circle of gaming. I can update the Minecraft server Friday evening or Saturday depending on my plans for this week -- I had to recompile the 1.6.2 version due to an issue with zombies that would lag out the server, and I want to spend some time seeing if it is fixed in 1.6.4 and making changes if needed. Could you remind me since I am insanely forgetful? I wanted to last week, but I was traveling for work a few days then forgot to because TF2 addiction. >.<

Cool to see you around again. :3

Chipawok

Thanks Nuro, and Ill remind you closer to the weekend. Maybe ill see you around on tf2 xD For now im experiencing 7 months of minecraft withdraw and need my fix, so back to the daily addiction I go!

Cold Assassin

Welcome back!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Lil_tankk

Welcome back bro

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

rockey23

welcome  back.

sent me for my qmobile