Main Menu

I was gagged for no reason

Started by electriice2, May 29, 2012, 10:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electriice2

I was on the mario kart server and someone was using a very bad staticy mic and i asked them to stop but they didnt. it was really bad. Finally an admin muted them. but then unmuted and they started again. i then asked them to mute them but they wernt listining to me so i admin alerted in the console and got permenently gagged. i think this is unfair. ive just started playing here and feel like the admins are a little quick to use commands like gag. I didnt even do anything. im not sure who gagged me it only says console. could you please ungag me? i dont even feel like playing anymore. some great admins you got. no offense. thanks

lulks

Were you harassing them to mute the person? How many times did you use the !adminalert command? Also, you could be a bit more respectful you know.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Kratos

Well this is something you won't see me say often, much less mean it:

I'm sorry.

Your gag was an accident... or well no, I meant to gag you, but it wasn't meant to be permanent, just meant to give you a strict response for spamming admin alert, with an admin already in there on top of that. I thought I had changed it to 20 minutes or something in an attempt to make it non perma, but if you ocme on the server i will gladly try to fix things up, again sorry for the mistake,

Flapjack

Quote from: Kratos;4585I'm sorry
Wow... i dont think i've ever seen you say that ever
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

MR.YUM YUMS

i think he didnt know there was an admin on the server kratos maybe you should let static add your name to the list so people know if there is an admin on or not
Hell shalth have no fury like mine

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: MR.YUM YUMS;4596i think he didnt know there was an admin on the server kratos maybe you should let static add your name to the list so people know if there is an admin on or not
Even if he was on the list, people shouldn't be doing this from the beginning whether or not an admin is on.

I think its time to put some type of limit on the messages that are sent from one person within a time frame.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

electriice2

i was only trying to get an admin to mute this guy and !adminalert wasnt doing anything. Im not sure who the admins are. I might get on tonight. thanks

Flapjack

Quote from: electriice2;4598i was only trying to get an admin to mute this guy and !adminalert wasnt doing anything. Im not sure who the admins are. I might get on tonight. thanks
it says who the admins are on the server atleast every like 5 somewhat minutes.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Tama

Quote from: electriice2;4598i was only trying to get an admin to mute this guy and !adminalert wasnt doing anything. Im not sure who the admins are. I might get on tonight. thanks

http://uaclan.org/forums/showthread.php?7-TF2-Server-Rules-and-Admins