Main Menu

The UA clan now has a Raffle Group!

Started by Tama, June 14, 2012, 11:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tama

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/UARaffles

Is the group link, What this is is when events/announcements are made on the group we are going to have raffles and such. Soda can explain it more in a reply.

Soda

Hokay, we are going to use the group chat room for all raffles and will post a steam announcement for each raffle and the prize. If you didn't see my previous post, this is how it will work:
                    Prize: 1 ref, 9 slots, 1 scrap = 1 slot
Player places 1 scrap bet

Player receives 1 slot in raffle (the more you bet the more you have a chance at winning. If player places 1 rec, they will get 3 slots which equals 3 numbers as opposed to 1 number)

Player's slot number is called out (using random number generator)
* We will not tell you your number. We will write down the participants and their number in numerical order and pick the random number.

Player wins prize. (We will need to "tax" the prize in order to get more prizes for future raffles. e.g Bets = 2 ref, and we will keep 2 rec to buy more prizes, so winner will take 1.33 ref)

We will start off with a small game of Scrap Bowl (everyone bets 1 scrap or more and winner take pot)

Happy betting!
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Just remember to Announce to everyone that there will be one happening at least 24 hours in advance.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;4730Just remember to Announce to everyone that there will be one happening at least 24 hours in advance.

I made it so Soda could make group announcements/events.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: NinnyChan;4737I made it so Soda could make group announcements/events.
I know I saw the group, I'm just making sure he does it.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

tman

hopefully im going to buy a game on steam soon so i can join in on group chats