Main Menu

not 8 anymore...

Started by samhoward2004, October 31, 2012, 09:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samhoward2004

no one really cares but my bday has passed like a few weeks ago and im 9 :P man this sucks.
I Never go back on my Word, Thats My Ninja Way!-Naruto Uzumaki

Tama

monkalicious666

What an enthralling, yet cool temperature tale MALE SIBLING!
As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

samhoward2004

it sucks because my parents expect me to break my arm or something becuase im 9 and and they think i can deal with pain like THAT. i can deal with pain but with a broken bone No. no i cant

Tama

Quote from: samhoward2004;6797it sucks because my parents expect me to break my arm or something becuase im 9 and and they think i can deal with pain like THAT. i can deal with pain but with a broken bone No. no i cant

[video=youtube;FopyRHHlt3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M[/video]

samhoward2004

i dont really mean break my arm but they think i can handle pain 10x bigger than that i cant and they think i can be 10x more ressponsible than i am. in real life i am very ressponsible but not on the internet. Not at all

Soda

How the fuck does turning 9 relate to breaking bones? If you haven't noticed, you're not welcome here and you never were.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

monkalicious666

Quote from: samhoward2004;6803i dont really mean break my arm but they think i can handle pain 10x bigger than that i cant and they think i can be 10x more ressponsible than i am. in real life i am very ressponsible but not on the internet. Not at all

[video=youtube;FhXz60f0HLU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU[/video]
As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

samhoward2004

Soda ATLEAST FUCKING BE HAPPY FOR ONCE. for some reason i never see anyone here happy...things seem to be going slow around here...

--- Update ---

if i am not welcome here then neither are YOU

lulks

The only one not welcome here is you Sam. We don't need useless kids around here.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Tama

Quote from: lulks;7176The only one not welcome here is you Sam. We don't need useless kids around here.

Agreed

Soda

Quote from: samhoward2004;7168Soda ATLEAST FUCKING BE HAPPY FOR ONCE. for some reason i never see anyone here happy...things seem to be going slow around here...

--- Update ---

if i am not welcome here then neither are YOU
Being happy doesn't mean its all rainbows and tea parties with cupcakes. If I am not welcome here why am I a clan member?
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Tama

Sam you arn't welcome here, You never were. Soda has been in the clan for the longest time and if you have a problem with our clan memebers than you can fuck off and leave.

Dapeep12

Quote from: Tama;7190Sam you arn't welcome here, You never were. Soda has been in the clan for the longest time and if you have a problem with our clan memebers than you can fuck off and leave.
You tell em Tama

static2601

I'm getting tired of this.