Started by Soda, July 24, 2012, 07:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samhoward2004

ban me from server ban me from server Ban me from serevr

--- Update ---

XD wow just 5 minutes ago

--- Update ---

you know what
you all need to learn that maybe sometimes someone can do some REALLY stupid stuff and i usually do stupid stuff XD

--- Update ---

sometimes i mess up Really BADLY! yeah i am kinda stupid i admit XD but Jesus Christ! people have some Mercy!

--- Update ---

this is my first steam account as you know i am a noob so yeah noobs do some stupid stuff but i got the game some months ago
I Never go back on my Word, Thats My Ninja Way!-Naruto Uzumaki

leviathan

Quote from: samhoward2004;5763--- Update ---

this is my first steam account as you know i am a noob so yeah noobs do some stupid stuff but i got the game some months ago

Being new isn't an excuse to act like a retard, or to be a retard i can't tell if you really are or not.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

static2601

Quote from: samhoward2004;5763ban me from server ban me from server Ban me from serevr

--- Update ---

XD wow just 5 minutes ago

--- Update ---

you know what
you all need to learn that maybe sometimes someone can do some REALLY stupid stuff and i usually do stupid stuff XD

--- Update ---

sometimes i mess up Really BADLY! yeah i am kinda stupid i admit XD but Jesus Christ! people have some Mercy!

--- Update ---

Umm ok so stop being an idiot, follow the rules and quit complaining.

samhoward2004

I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE WHO HATE ME! I AM QUITING THE SERVER! but i got 1 last kill by taunt killing someone

--- Update ---

well not FOREVER but for atleast 1 year or 2

static2601

Quote from: samhoward2004;5771I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR THOSE WHO HATE ME! I AM QUITING THE SERVER! but i got 1 last kill by taunt killing someone

--- Update ---

well not FOREVER but for atleast 1 year or 2
Whatever.

samhoward2004

ADMIN dont talk stuff about me im leaving the server for atleast 2 years

--- Update ---

and if your talking about me saying i hate the DRINK soda I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!

--- Update ---

ADMIN im sorry for the dumbass big shit ball licking things i have done ban me for ateasl 2 weeks from the server

Soda

This is why no one likes you.

Also we can talk what ever the fuck we want about you whenever the fuck we want.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

static2601

Quote from: Soda;5777This is why no one likes you.

Also we can talk what ever the fuck we want about you whenever the fuck we want.
But we wont cuz no one gives a shit about you.

Silent Muffin

Well, I'm out of Fucks to give about anything today, so just do us all a favor and GO already...

All this Shit isn't going to change anything except make your ban longer.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

lulks

Sam, you are EIGHT years old. Don't lie about your age.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Lil_tankk

Some onr close the tread

Tama

Quote from: samhoward2004;5774ADMIN dont talk stuff about me im leaving the server for atleast 2 years

--- Update ---

and if your talking about me saying i hate the DRINK soda I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!

--- Update ---

ADMIN im sorry for the dumbass big shit ball licking things i have done ban me for ateasl 2 weeks from the server

I have a better idea, How about I lock this thread and next time you impersonate a clan member your going to face something much worse.