Main Menu

Last minute essay!

Started by Bighead2496, September 15, 2011, 08:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bighead2496

Ok im not asking you to write me an essy im asking for ideas for an essay for my class officer nomination it has to be five paragraphs.

Soda

Quote from: Bighead2496;759Ok im not asking you to write me an essy im asking for ideas for an essay for my class officer nomination it has to be five paragraphs.
Just keep going on and on about your wonderful capitalism and whatever. Say that you're the best all the others blow and buy the teacher a Mercedes.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Bighead2496

Quote from: Soda;761Just keep going on and on about your wonderful capitalism and whatever. Say that you're the best all the others blow and buy the teacher a Mercedes.
Who says people in a communist country dont understand captialism? now if i only had a mercedes. and keep in mind this high school officers nomination and i would get supspened cause as a 15 year old i dont have full right when it comes to freedom of speech.

Trinity

Are you running for a specific office? What do you think you could do to help the student body as a whole?
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Bighead2496

Quote from: Trinity;764Are you running for a specific office? What do you think you could do to help the student body as a whole?
im running for secretary.

humancatpost

Just copy one of Barrack Obama's "Change" speeches.  People just LOVE large amounts of fantasy bullshit!
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Turboplant

Quote from: humancatpost;767Just copy one of Barrack Obama's "Change" speeches.  People just LOVE large amounts of fantasy bullshit!

Bighead2496

Quote from: humancatpost;767Just copy one of Barrack Obama's "Change" speeches. People just LOVE large amounts of fantasy bullshit!
this forums needs a like button lol. and if i could get away with the plagerism i would.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;784this forums needs a like button lol. and if i could get away with the plagerism i would.
It's not on yet do to an system we need to put in before hand.

It's dam near impossible to get away with plagiarism, almost everything has been said before. So my trick was to take an essay I could find, reword it as if it was my own, and move some of the information around. Never got caught did it from 8th grade though collage, almost 7 years. I'm not good at writing so it was the only way I could get though school without failing.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Trinity

QuoteJust copy one of Barrack Obama's "Change" speeches. People just LOVE large amounts of fantasy bullshit!

Snort :D
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

Soda

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;791It's not on yet do to an system we need to put in before hand.

It's dam near impossible to get away with plagiarism, almost everything has been said before. So my trick was to take an essay I could find, reword it as if it was my own, and move some of the information around. Never got caught did it from 8th grade though collage, almost 7 years. I'm not good at writing so it was the only way I could get though school without failing.
I found a site where you can BUY essays for like $2 and the teacher wouldn't notice. Here's the site http://primeessays.com/
Ahh. Capitalism.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;804I found a site where you can BUY essays for like $2 and the teacher wouldn't notice. Here's the site http://primeessays.com/
Ahh. Capitalism.
If they still write new essay's like they used to then you can use them. I used to make money off of that site, used to give people my card with an affiliate link out to people, I closed the account after I finished school.

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;815If they still write new essay's like they used to then you can use them. I used to make money off of that site, used to give people my card with an affiliate link out to people, I closed the account after I finished school.
dragon you have given me a devious idea

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;820dragon you have given me a devious idea
Well see if they still allow that if you can find it. Sites like to hide stuff like that so that most people can't find it, not may places want their cash to go to others.

Inquisitor Delo

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;791So my trick was to take an essay I could find, reword it as if it was my own, and move some of the information around. Never got caught did it from 8th grade though collage, almost 7 years. I'm not good at writing so it was the only way I could get though school without failing.

I need to remember this....
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Inquisitor Delo;832I need to remember this....
It's very helpful, I just never asked why it works, but it seems the software they use to look can't verify if it's plagiarism.

Bighead2496

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;869It's very helpful, I just never asked why it works, but it seems the software they use to look can't verify if it's plagiarism.
ok so google doesnt work?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;879ok so google doesnt work?
They use 2 different programs to do this, has an archive of everything in written books plus the internet itself.