Main Menu

Small Addition to the RPG server.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, January 25, 2012, 05:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

I have added a texture pack chooser on the server so that you can change your pack while on the server. With that said the DokuCraft and JohnSmith packs are available via the server now, Doku being the default. To change your pack simply just press the ~ key on your keyboard and the menu will popup showing you the available packs. If you don't have the pack it will automatically download it for you.

The 3 DokuCraft packs Light, Dark, and High will be removed once the plugin is updated.

I have added Webs and Boats to the drop plugin so now if you break them they will drop the right item. This will not stop a boat from breaking if you crash into the shore line.

That's all for now
UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

Finally, I can collect some cobwebs so I can... well, put them in my chest.  Also, could you add Sphax (128x128) to the list?  It happens to be my current favorite.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

static2601

Quote from: humancatpost;3213Finally, I can collect some cobwebs so I can... well, put them in my chest.  Also, could you add Sphax (128x128) to the list?  It happens to be my current favorite.
Id like to see this pack too, even though i dont have it.