Main Menu

A few additions to the site.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, January 19, 2012, 04:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

Today I've added a Roster to show all current Clan members that are registered on the site. If you are not on the roster it's because you have yet to submit a clan application to be reviewed by the Managers. If at any time you notice someone in game using a UA tag and they are not on this Roster please tell them to register on the forums and send in an application. With that said I would like all users that haven't put there Steam ID on the forums, that have one, to do so now so we don't have to ask you what your forum name is.

You will also notice that we have added a new field in your profile for your Minecraft ID. If you do have Minecraft please fill it in with your Minecraft Gamer Tag. It will make it easier for us to whitelist you if you request to be added in the future. Now it will not show up in your post like all the other gamer IDs, but it is on your profile page. In the future you may see it appear in your post.

On a side note we will announce when the Minecraft servers are updated to 1.1. If at anytime Spoutcraft does ask you to update Minecraft check the site to see if we updated the servers or deny the update and try to join the server.

Have a good day,
UA Staff
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

humancatpost

Wow, that was a quick update.  Thanks.

EDIT:  Dammit never mind.  You said you would announce when it was updated, not that it was.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.