Main Menu

Training

Started by monkalicious666, September 09, 2012, 01:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monkalicious666

I have decided that my skills are not up to par compared to where they should be. So with this decision came another that I am going to balance competitive play for training and UA for fun and profit. I will be on both equally, probably one one night and the other the next unless I am needed on the UA server. Just saying so no one thinks I'm leaving. lol
As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

Silent Muffin

Competitive play can be useful for training, but really only on a few levels. For example: Don't expect to always have a Medic healing you all the time on normal servers, because they probably won't. Another good thing is if you compete in UGC, you get a free medal for competing on a team. ;)
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

monkalicious666

Oh trust me, I've already had my fair share of medics abandoning me or having to go medic to have a decent on on the team. I'm mostly working on getting a better K/D ratio and that sorta thing. and also, have learned the hard way that people want a medic but arent always willing to keep a medic and wont provide a proper cover... : / lol and as for the UGC thing, I cant find a team or I would try it.
As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.