Main Menu

The ban game

Started by Tama, November 06, 2012, 06:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atheist_Man

Banned because nobody wants to picket funerals with me
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

Soda

Banned because the WBC is Christian.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Lil_tankk

Ban for bring them up

We are a legion

Atheist_Man

banned for not bringing them up before him
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

Soda

Banned for being a noob after 58 posts.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

lulks

Banned for being MLG Pro!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Silent Muffin

banned for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING..... yeah, cause I'm that kind of son of a bitch.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Chipawok

Banned for not giving a legitimate ban reason. Yea I'm that kind of guy xD
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

lulks

Banned for Chipping a Wok. Yes, I've used this before. I'm just that kind of dude.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Atheist_Man

Banned because I don't have enough cheese for everyone. And yes I'm that kind of daedric lord.
Vermin Supreme

Lil_tankk

Ban ban ban because idk just bored

We are a legion

lulks

Banned for your tank not being bigger!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Tama

Banned for being an Asian jesus

Soda

Banned for banning Jesus, Asian flavor.

Lil_tankk

Ban for banning tama

We are a legion

lulks

Banned for banning a can full of carbonation!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

leviathan

Banned for banning a little tank.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Atheist_Man

Banned for banning Jesus.
Vermin Supreme

Soda

Banned for banning Allah.

Atheist_Man

banned for disrespecting the part of my religion that makes me disrespect all other religion!
Vermin Supreme

leviathan

Banned for having a religion while your name is Atheist man.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

lulks

Banned for banning someone who's name is a contradiction!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Atheist_Man

Banned for not worshipping the great and holy Flying Spaghetti Monster
Vermin Supreme

Poke yo face

Banned for blasphemy why worship spaghetti when you could worship flying bacon or garlic bread monster

Chipawok

Banned for worship of some kind of food, everyone knows to praise the all mighty Console
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...