Main Menu

Minecraft 1.9 Pre-release 6 is now live.

Started by DragonMasterNYC, November 11, 2011, 12:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DragonMasterNYC

Get your copy of the th pre-release here.

Changelog from reddit.

• Eyes of Ender now lead you straight to above the ring room.  Be careful, as this could drop you in the lava.
  • End now has a big "Boss Health" bar.
  • End spikes now have these
    !
  • Lily pads are solid now, and placement is no longer restricted to  the swamp biome, but lily pad placement animation is a little fast.
  • Stairs drop stair blocks.
  • Many blocks now break faster with appropriate tools, have had their "health" fixed.
  • Fences under farmland no longer stop crop trampling.
  • A Repeater bug was fixed.
  • Powered Minecarts now push in any direction.
  • Game Option: Particle effects.
  Bugs:

• Lily pad placement animation is a little fast.
  • End portal reflects in the End atmosphere.  Try getting above the fountain looking for an odd ring while near the fountain, in direction 2.
  • Wooden Doors cannot be opened manually, they are behaving like iron doors.
  • End portal blocks are still broken by water, leading to possibly being permanently trapped in the end.
Get ready for a lengthy ending after you defeat the dragon and enter the last portal. Also the Dragon can regenerate health so you must destroy that which heals him.

Looks like this is our last pre-release before the big day. Test it out and please submit you bug reports, especially for multiplayer.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

lulks

Nice! I'll check it out later. I probably won't play much because I am going to get Skyrim today.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

static2601

Pre-release 6 ?!?! damn there shipping this stuff out like its crack.

Flapjack

Quote from: static2601;2067Pre-release 6 ?!?! damn there shipping this stuff out like its crack.
Haha thats true
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: static2601;2067Pre-release 6 ?!?! damn there shipping this stuff out like its crack.
Oh but it is.

The best way to test anything is to put it out there, you never know what you may have overlooked.

Soda

Since I can't apply the PRs... AAAAAAA give us the full update pl0x
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

lulks

Minecraft RC2 is out.

EDIT: Didn't see you made a topic for rc2.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: lulks;2126Minecraft RC2 is out.

EDIT: Didn't see you made a topic for rc2.
It's ok people don't always notice.

Soda

I know this sounds retarded....... but what's RC2 >.>
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

lulks

Release candidate 2. Its the final dev version before the actual minecraft release, which is in 2 days I think
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"