Main Menu

The ban game

Started by Tama, November 06, 2012, 06:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Banned because we was bacon flippin'.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

leviathan

Banned for banning on page 6 before me.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Atheist_Man

Banned everyone because this has gotten way outa control
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

lulks

Banned because this isn't chaotic enough. ANARCHY!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Soda

Banned for slipping while we was bacon flippin'.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Chipawok

Banned for not bringing enough bacon for the rest of the class.
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Lil_tankk

Ban for I got lost after ban

We are a legion

leviathan

Banned for not having a map and a compass.

Atheist_Man

Banned for promoting preparation.
"Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you\'ve brushed. Friends. It is not."
Vermin Supreme

Lil_tankk

Ban for using words

We are a legion

Atheist_Man

Banned because Hitler did nothing wrong.
Vermin Supreme

lulks

Banned because of Mussolini.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Chipawok

Banned for provoking mass genocide.
I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

Soda

Banned for not realizing that Hitler's greatest deed was killing Hitler.

Atheist_Man

banned because the person who killed Hitler was killed by Hitler and we should all remember him and weep.
Vermin Supreme

Poke yo face

Banned because hitler's mustache was magical and that's why hitler had such a following

Lil_tankk

Ban because 420 is over

We are a legion

Atheist_Man

Banned because why not
Vermin Supreme

Poke yo face

Banned because why not Wynaut?

Lil_tankk

Ban because I said so

We are a legion

leviathan

stewartlittle327

Banned because no one told me this was going on

Soda

Banned for being ill-informed.

Tama

Banned for not being 6 different flavors

Atheist_Man

Banned for limiting yourself to 6 flavors
Vermin Supreme