Main Menu

I am turning my Life Around and making Some BIG changes of how i speak and Act.

Started by samhoward2004, August 29, 2012, 06:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samhoward2004

I am Turning my lfie around. and making some MAJOR changes. so this is not really a Introduction. its a Introduction for the New Me.  Everyone Is on earth for a reason. i forgive EVERYONE who Trolls me and Thretans Me and Says Bad things about me. May God Be with you.

--- Update ---

So say some Last things about the annoying fucking dumbass Douche Bag i Used to be.

--- Update ---

What ever you want.
I Never go back on my Word, Thats My Ninja Way!-Naruto Uzumaki

Flapjack

Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Silent Muffin

Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Flapjack

Quote from: Silent Muffin;6261Oh Hell.... I sense an incoming shitstorm.
indeed muffin indeed.

leviathan

Quote from: Silent Muffin;6261Oh Hell.... I sense an incoming shitstorm.

About 60% of things that happen here are shitstorms.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Silent Muffin

Quote from: leviathan;6264About 60% of things that happen here are shitstorms.
Indeed
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

static2601

Quote from: samhoward2004;6257I am Turning my lfie around. and making some MAJOR changes. so this is not really a Introduction. its a Introduction for the New Me.  Everyone Is on earth for a reason. i forgive EVERYONE who Trolls me and Thretans Me and Says Bad things about me. May God Be with you.

--- Update ---

So say some Last things about the annoying fucking dumbass Douche Bag i Used to be.

--- Update ---

What ever you want.

I thought we banned you.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Flapjack;6260Dragon therapy?
I don't think I have the resources for it, it could take months years maybe.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Soda

Sam, I have sent 2 cotton balls to your house. Please put them in your ears to prevent your pea sized brain from rolling out.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Dark

Quote from: samhoward2004;6257I am Turning my lfie around. and making some MAJOR changes. so this is not really a Introduction. its a Introduction for the New Me.  Everyone Is on earth for a reason. i forgive EVERYONE who Trolls me and Thretans Me and Says Bad things about me. May God Be with you.

--- Update ---

--- Update ---

What ever you want.

Oh, you're turning your entire life around because some kid called you a poopy head on the internet? You really shouldn't be on the internet in the first place kiddo if you are just going to be a dramafag. I seriously doubt you completely changed in a matter of a day, you still seem like the same annoying bigot who has a tumor for a brain and updates his posts to death with useless shitposts. Kid, just leave, you obviously aren't welcome here, why can't you accept that? I'm genuinely surprised you haven't been permabanned on this account.

Soda

Well Dark that would've been more appropriate in the shoutbox since he basically said that anything in this thread will be ignored.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Dark

The fuck is the point of this thread then?

"lol gaiz ima trn mai laif around lol god n shit internet srs bsns but ill ignre all of u kaythxbai"

lulks

I love you Dark. You make awesome points. Anyways Sam, you are a pathetic waste of sperm.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Flapjack

Quote from: lulks;6279I love you Dark. You make awesome points. Anyways Sam, you are a pathetic waste of sperm.
im not really on anybodys side here but... yeah lulks is right.

Soda

Sam, the letters S A M being even near each other gives me chest pains.