Main Menu

Cold Assassin

Started by Cold Assassin, September 01, 2011, 10:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold Assassin

Hello,

I'm pretty sure everyone that knows me can reply with an introduction to me. Till then, to be continued.

humancatpost

This guy is ColdAssassin.  He is kinda like Dragon, in the sense that he knows what the fuck he's doing.  He knows shit, so don't fuck with him.  Also, he will rape your children if provoked.  That's about all I can think of at the moment.  Other than all of that, he's a normal guy.  The end.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

DragonMasterNYC

This is true and why we just leave when angry, most of the time that is, unless you push it.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Cold Assassin

I guess I'll continue my introduction. I work for the U.S. Army as a Network Engineer, this is what funds the nice things UA has. I try to get on when I can but work and life has got me tied down. I wish I could escape for the moment but it seems life has hooked me in for a hell of a ride. If you have any questions, we have great admins that could answer most of your questions. Like I said, I try to get on when I can, you will see me pop in once in awhile. Just say Hi! Don't annoy me or else I WILL ban you for a temp period of time.

I am 23, living in Maryland. I have known the group of Admins here since SAMP was starting to roll downhill, long story. I have moved around between different clans to avoid people, and DragonMasterNYC has always been on my side since day one and I appreciate that. I try to think of new things for the clan when I can and get things to keep us up and running. I hope all of you enjoy our Clan and will see you around.

DragonMasterNYC

You know I give the people what they want and that's freedom of information and you got a crash course when you came in.

Even though your not on a lot I must say as my student you have taken off with everything I've shown you, and I'm not that great of a teacher.

To bad we can't quit our jobs and live off of here, we would have so much time to work on bigger and better things. Funny thing is there are to many ideas swirling around our heads to be brought into reality in just 1 life time.

Cold Assassin

Agreed 100%, so many ideas, not enough time!

Bighead2496

Quote from: Cold Assassin;1319Agreed 100%, so many ideas, not enough time!
you say you work for the army. are you in the army or a private contractor?

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Bighead2496;1324you say you work for the army. are you in the army or a private contractor?
Contractor last time I heard, unless he went to the next level. I don't remember when he was making the switch.