Main Menu

Blackjack the brony in the house!

Started by Blackjack, March 22, 2012, 03:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackjack

Greetings! I'm Blackjack (others know me by the name Korloros), I've been playing on the mariokart server for a short while and I really like the server and the people. My favorite series are the Total War games, Team Fortress 2, Fallout, Halo, and Mass Effect. I'm also interested in history, science, chemistry, economics, essentialy anything that makes an impact or is important. I also study engineering (that means STUDY, if you take that as "in college" then you are STOOPID). I'm usually friendly unless I feel provoked, I'm very vocal and blunt about what I think (sort of a life requirement), and I try to help people. Last but not least, I have a bit of a reputation for playing "like an ass", but thats because I apply military methodology. I try to be practical about my loadout, and I won't put myself at a disadvantage just because someone disagrees with my tactics or my weapons.

Tama

Hello BlackJack. And welcome to the forums. I've seen you in the TF2 server a couple times before.

Cold Assassin

Welcome to the forums Blackjack!
QuoteI try to be practical about my loadout, and I won't put myself at a  disadvantage just because someone disagrees with my tactics or my  weapons.
I agree with you 100%!

DragonMasterNYC

Welcome to the site Blackjack, and enjoy your time here.

I've seen your around the TF2 server when I decided to go in for some class warfare, kinda rare for me.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

RockCambo

Welcome to our forums and clan, Blackjack.

Also,

What's your favorite Total War game? I mean the only one I really played much was Rome.

And another thing...

/)

Glad to see another brony join the ranks.

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Blackjack

Quote from: RockCambo;3850Welcome to our forums and clan, Blackjack.

Also,

What's your favorite Total War game? I mean the only one I really played much was Rome.

And another thing...

/)

Glad to see another brony join the ranks.

My favorite game in the series is Medieval 2 Total War.