Main Menu

Static's long awaited introduction

Started by static2601, September 07, 2011, 06:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

static2601

Hi, my name is Static and as you may already know, i own and run the TF2 server as well as make the map that runs on it. I am a pretty laid back guy and forgiving when it comes to bullshit in the server. I Started as an admin at Block Party, hired on by Tosted's "higher up" admins to help keep the server in order. I played a lot on there as the Sniper. I had number one on the top ten for gametracker for awhile. I met everyone through Block Party and also through SG Vent. I later decided that I could edit the current map, Mariokart, that they ran on their server to make it more fun. This is where my version of Mariokart started. With my knowledge of Hammer and the help of others including Humancatpost, I was able to make the map up to what it is today.
After the fall of SG, I made a move to Cold Assassin's Vent and continued mapping Mariokart and bought a server to run it. The server started slow but started picking up speed after the "Free To Play" update came out. After that, people started showing up and became regulars. Assassin later established the clan "Unknown assassins" and put up a forum for it. Now that everything seems to be going well, I've decided to make this introduction. Now I'm thinking its more like an autobiography, but, oh yeah, about me. I like playing games such as TF2 (obviously), Portal 2, CODMW2, Minecraft, GTA or any fun RPG, Action or puzzle games. I like all types of music for the most part and spend a lot of time in vent. I also know a lot about mapping, so if you have a question, don't be afraid to ask. Well, that's it. Thanks for reading.:D

Soda

Hi, Staitc! Welcom- LOL I'm just kidding. :D
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

humancatpost

Hehe "The Fall of SG."  Little known fact, the fall of SG actually took place in the season of Fall.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Tama

Quote from: humancatpost;392Hehe "The Fall of SG."  Little known fact, the fall of SG actually took place in the season of Fall.
Oh yes. I joined  UA( I level up at the time) Due to Tosted casting me out of the clan and server. But I'm glad he did.

DragonMasterNYC

Nice intro Static, and I hope you keep mapping for us. There are many ideas right now when it comes to the maps, but with time everything you've wanted will be done.

Quote from: humancatpost;392Hehe "The Fall of SG."  Little known fact, the fall of SG actually took place in the season of Fall.
Took me almost 30 minutes to tell it all to Boss since it goes further back than that.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Cold Assassin

To clarify this a little bit:

QuoteI made a move to Cold Assassin's Vent and continued mapping Mariokart  and bought a server to run it.

- It's not my vent, it's Unknown Assassin's Vent

QuoteAssassin later  established the clan "Unknown assassins" and put up a forum for it.
- We later established the clan "Unknown Assassins" and put up a forum for it.

Remember, I couldn't have done any of this without the help of everyone in the clan.

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Cold Assassin;1296To clarify this a little bit:

- It's not my vent, it's Unknown Assassin's Vent

- We later established the clan "Unknown Assassins" and put up a forum for it.

Remember, I couldn't have done any of this without the help of everyone in the clan.
That is true we are a team here. Unlike the one previous to our split, now that was a dictatorship.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.