Main Menu

No one expects the (Imperial) Inquisition!

Started by Inquisitor Delo, September 07, 2011, 03:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Delo

Hey everyone! Inquisitor (Wist)Delo here! I'm very happy to finally sign up to the forum. Im 17 years old and live in the midwest United States. Im a very die hard gamer that plays mostly FPS and RPG type games on PC and Xbox 360. Some of the PC games that ive played are TF2 (obviously), Garry's mod, Dawn of War 2, and Minecraft. I also am very into Warhammer 40,000 and I like both rock/metal and dubstep.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

DragonMasterNYC

Welcome to the site Delo and enjoy your time here.

Nice to see another dubstep fan, kinda got Assassin into it as well.

If you like Minecraft after 1.8 gets launched our servers will be back up. Then we can see what your really made of.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Inquisitor Delo

Challenge accepted. My friend has a server where ive built a couple sky cities in. I cannot wait for 1.8. Minecraft deserves that kind of fleshing out.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Inquisitor Delo;366Challenge accepted. My friend has a server where ive built a couple sky cities in. I cannot wait for 1.8. Minecraft deserves that kind of fleshing out.
Well as you can see we have a build and a RPG(survival) server. When they're back we are gonna need extra miners and builders to resurrect our towns in the RPG server. I'm even thinking of a new design for the new spawn town.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

RockCambo

Nice to see another DoW player among us. Welcome:cool:

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils, because it prolongs the torment of man." -Friedrich Nietzsche