Main Menu

thread takedown?

Started by MR.YUM YUMS, May 31, 2012, 01:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MR.YUM YUMS

what is this? one of my posts? deleted? all because i expressed an opinion? im very aware of the ua's forum site rules of no bullying or flaming and i failed to see what I typed wrong in my statement i never insulted ninny in anyway and i tryed to say so with the utmost respect, but if you look at it in a way someone would take it as an isault what i said but what do you want me to do ninny? tell the truth or tell you lies and confert you?
Hell shalth have no fury like mine

Flapjack

well... what did you say on ze thread mr yum yums?
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

Trinity

Your post about Ninny was moved to the Staff section and not deleted. It is a matter that the staff needs to take up plus we need to keep a pile-on from happening.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

MR.YUM YUMS

oh ok thanks trinity

--- Update ---

but then againim not allowed to veiw the thread i started?
Hell shalth have no fury like mine

static2601

ninny was right to move the post. We don't need people fueling the fire about another admin. But ninny is far from the server, west coast so her ping is higher then normal, I know that I very rarely lag on the server, even when weaponiser was on. The fact that voices were causing lag, I havent seen it too often if at all. But if she was lagging, then other people that are further from the server could be lagging as well, also people with sub par computers may lag. What should happen is the admin should get the general opinion on the situation, the lag, and make a decision to mute based on that. A vote doesnt necessarily have to be called since it would be for lag thats affecting everyone. At the point, people should probably be told to stop spamming and talking all at once. But like I said, I rarely lag but i got a good computer and decent internet connection, my ping is normally 35-65. Maybe people need to check whats running on their computer and using up their connection. also, no you can't view it but you can read the comments here. All the managers can read the post still and reply to it.

SuperKamiGuru

I'm not sure where the server is being hosted from, but due to my shitty ass computer and almost decent internet connection, I lag like a bitch when groups of people spam their annoying laughs or squeeky-voiced arguments on the mic chat. This is a huge reason why I tend to tell people to shut the fuck up angrily. It's not because my jimmies are being rustled, but because my computer's jimmies have been rustled. (Unless they have a squeeky voice, then my jimmies are rustled.)
Pecking order...

DragonMasterNYC

You also have to remember that if your on a wireless network or wireless internet your going to have way more latency then if you were using a wired connection.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.