Main Menu

I may be...

Started by Soda, October 26, 2011, 07:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soda

Okay, I just got Fallout: New Vegas.:D It's awesome and addicting, so I may have to sacrifice time on Steam for the game. Don't worry, it's that kind of thing that you're all excited to play a new game, but after a few weeks or months you'll get tired of it and jump back to TF2. Bottom line: I will be back, just not for a few weeks, mm kay?
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Soda;1770Okay, I just got Fallout: New Vegas.:D It's awesome and addicting, so I may have to sacrifice time on Steam for the game. Don't worry, it's that kind of thing that you're all excited to play a new game, but after a few weeks or months you'll get tired of it and jump back to TF2. Bottom line: I will be back, just not for a few weeks, mm kay?
Not a big problem, and that's gonna be true for most people when they get new games.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Tama

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;1775Not a big problem, and that's gonna be true for most people when they get new games.
11-11-11...Skyrim...Yea...I'll be MIA for a while when  I get it.

Shikers

Same here, renting Arkham City soon. I'll be out of commission for a while.
If you can\'t make everyone happy, at least you can try to make yourself happy.

lulks

I probably will not play for a while once I get Skyrim.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

humancatpost

New Vegas won't take that long, unless you're also doing all the DLC.  It's a fun game.
There\'s a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.

Soda

Quote from: humancatpost;1789New Vegas won't take that long, unless you're also doing all the DLC. It's a fun game.
Could be. I already have 100 Barter skill and "scammed" Mick at New Vegas Freeside out of all his special weps for about 12,000 caps. That would be about 20,000 at 0 Barter. :)
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Inquisitor Delo

I'll be on and off when i finally get BF3 and in March, Mass Effect 3.
=][= Exitus Acta Probat =][=

DragonMasterNYC

Quote from: Inquisitor Delo;1798I'll be on and off when i finally get BF3 and in March, Mass Effect 3.
Same here next week once Sonic Generations is unlocked, then BF3 or COD don't know what to get yet, looking more like COD due to EA problems.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Undreamt Hippo

I've already got a bunch of games piled up that I need to play. I'm going to go through and finish them all.

I will be on the TF2 Mario Kart server every other weekend to use up my item drops. But, aside from that I don't think I'll really be playing much TF2.