Main Menu

Idk waht to freaking deew

Started by RyeGye101, April 20, 2013, 08:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyeGye101

Being honest, im kinda confused on what to actually do.

This whole place is pretty dead, ik thats because Dragon isn't here and is moving, but I think this is a bit too dead, I mean, shouldn't we at least like, try to get a bit active.

I mean i love this clan, its a fun place filled with some interesting people... but i think that things need to get a bit more active here on the forums...:upset:

Idk what to do myself as no one is usually on the server that much

WELCOME TO SKULL FUCK CENTRAL!!!! Do you get the reference?

Trinity

We may not be active on the forum but we are far from dead. People do still play Tf2. Also, check out DC Universe Online. Mega and some of the others play this and have a guild set up and is adding this to our list of games being played. Hopefully soon we can have a Minecraft server. Also, most of the chat has moved to Skype. If you have that and want to chat I'm sure you can be added to the call.
I don\'t poke the puppy. I poke the poopy.  

MegaSuperGeneral

if you send me your skype i can add you to the group. we are sorry about the server not being updated a few days ago. we hope with our new admins this might happen less. we are slowly growing into DCU like Trin said. if your not in it give it a try and we can help you level

Poke yo face

So i downloaded dcuo and yeah what factions or whatever should i join?

Tetra

Um you can wait until your on with mega and us, you could probably join any you like, but wait until we can get together and mega can invite you into our temp league, were waiting on someone else before we turn it into a full on new league.

Nuro

I check the forums often, but tend not to open my mouth unless I have something to actually say.

Since you brought up the forums, however, I do think they could use a bit of a restructure. There are a lot of useless (sub-)boards that could be condensed together. Generally you only want more boards if the existing ones are too active or you have an express need for categorization. Here, however, there isn't a high traffic volume and the additional boards only serve to disincentivize posting by making the forums look more dead than they are (uncommonly used, unecessary boards having very old post dates), causing people to post less and actually make them more dead than they should be.

I also haven't been playing on the server lately since I have been playing Path of Exile more than previously, plus have been busy with work. I'd hop on the TF2 server more, but usually when I get on people are just in the tunnels. And as many can tell you, I find the tunnels extremely boring as they require no effort to aim and remove a lot of mobility/approach options -- it degrades into "shoot down a (speed/normal) tunnel until someone dies" or "rocket jump in and Beggar's Bazooka to the face" for me. Doesn't take any skill and is rather uninteresting.

MegaSuperGeneral

we mostly play Villain in pvp , but we do have a hero side as well but not used as much. if you have skype you can pm your name to us and it might make it easyer to help you get started. if you know already what you want to make as in your power we can help you to try to pick the best options to fit your needs and the way the game works.

--- Update ---

and Nuro what is this aim you speak of ? that sounds like a bad thing, why should i have to do that lol

RyeGye101

Quote from: Trinity;8989We may not be active on the forum but we are far from dead. People do still play Tf2. Also, check out DC Universe Online. Mega and some of the others play this and have a guild set up and is adding this to our list of games being played. Hopefully soon we can have a Minecraft server. Also, most of the chat has moved to Skype. If you have that and want to chat I'm sure you can be added to the call.
Being honest, DC Universe Online interests me, i might just download it

WELCOME TO SKULL FUCK CENTRAL!!!! Do you get the reference?

Doctor Who

download it bro, dcuo is the best :-) is it the king of open world pvp and you will not regret joining :-)

--- Update ---

Deathstroke commands you!

leviathan

I'm not saying DCUO is bad, but compared to Guild wars 2 it just looks lazy.
To be truly sane, one must first be insane.