Main Menu

Scammer Stole My Steam

Started by RyeGye101, September 25, 2012, 08:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyeGye101

Ok ok the deal is that I lost my steam account to a person who said he was an admin and had fake proof to it... -_-

He said he could gift me a game and i fell for that douchebag's trick. (Keep in mind, he had some fake proof to it.)

But yeah, if you dont see me on tf2 for awhile, thats why... im gonna wait about a week or so to see if my account is recovered but after that im going to make a new one.

Hope to be back soon.

WELCOME TO SKULL FUCK CENTRAL!!!! Do you get the reference?

DragonMasterNYC

This is why you never give out your info anywhere.

Hope you get it back.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Soda

Hope you get your items back.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

Poke yo face

hope that scammer winds up breaking his thumbs

Tetra

This is exactly, why I did not trust sircodfag in giving money to my steam account. Same type of scam.

RyeGye101

I'll still be on the Minecraft server usually, but eventually ill get back to tf2 once all of this blows over

DragonMasterNYC

I look at it this way they can gift it for the same price, so there shouldn't be any reason to give them anything.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.

Lil_tankk

Karma is a bitch wat goes wround shall come around soon u get it back and soon sumone going to play him

RyeGye101

Quote from: DragonMasterNYC;6447I look at it this way they can gift it for the same price, so there shouldn't be any reason to give them anything.
I should've figured it out sooner... :mad-new: