Main Menu

Holy shit I've been gone for a while...

Started by SuperKamiGuru, September 01, 2012, 08:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperKamiGuru

Hey, Mr. Popo here, just giving the UA clan an update that I'm still around. Right now I'm under the name of Shiny Magikarp and I'd just like to say I'm still around and still in the clan and stuff. I'll probably head back into the Mario Kart server when I get a better computer, I've just gotten tired of all the lag from micspams and pyros.
Pecking order...

lulks

"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Soda

Ahhh Popo, you'll be an invaluble resource to 'cleanse' this group of 'undesireables'. Nice to have you back.
Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

static2601

I didn't even noticed you were gone. Probably cuz I havent been around much myself.

Flapjack

Quote from: SuperKamiGuru;6286Hey, Mr. Popo here, just giving the UA clan an update that I'm still around. Right now I'm under the name of Shiny Magikarp and I'd just like to say I'm still around and still in the clan and stuff. I'll probably head back into the Mario Kart server when I get a better computer, I've just gotten tired of all the lag from micspams and pyros.
Them Gawddam pyro's made ya quit? also hi popo once again, i was wondering where you were at.
Nobody ever said their life was better without peter the cat.

SuperKamiGuru

I have no idea what anyone is talking about, all I know is I need a new computer. Anyone want to donate?
Pecking order...

Soda

Whoever snuck SCP-504 into the cafeteria kitchen is getting terminated. Those tomato slices are like fucking shuriken. - Dr. Blast

SuperKamiGuru

Just got news from my car insurance company... I might get enough from the wreck to actually get a new computer after getting a car...
Pecking order...

DragonMasterNYC

So an insurance company actually has been good to someone for once.
God's in his Heaven. All's right with the world.