Main Menu

Woooo absence.

Started by Berry, July 01, 2012, 04:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Muffin

If only Online High School Existed 3 years ago. I would be a much better person than I am today. xD And while on the topic of School Supplies, Here's pretty much how my High School Career went when it came to supplies..

9th Grade- 4 Notebooks per Semester, Near Endless supply of Pens/Pencils...

10th Grade- 4 Notebooks for the Whole Year, Carries 2 or 3 Pens/ Pencils...

11th Grade- 2 Notebooks for the Whole Year, A Single Pencil and Pen.

12th Grade- 1 Notebook for the entire year, Half the time Didn't bring a writing utensil.. xD
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

lulks

9th grade: No notebook, and a good amount of pencils
10th grade: A couple of notebooks, and not enough pencils or pens.
Not sure how 11th will go.
"Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Silent Muffin

It's the Weirdest Feeling ever, I kinda wish I was still back in High School. xP

Graduation is one of those times where you feel so happy (13 years of your life in school finally paying off), but also so sad (Realizing that you won't see more than half of your class/friends ever again...) I mean, As of now, I only keep contact with about 25 of my RL Friends, compared to the 231 that Graduated with my class.

I guess just Learn to enjoy High School instead of Hating it... It may take you a While to realize it, but when you finally do, Believe me... You'll Know.
Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they\'re on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they\'re actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
ORDER NOW!!!!

Tetra

I was sad to graduate last year, I am enjoying college though now and the fact, I will be taking more schooling for a longer time this time around. Even if I am just taking college online<

Lil_tankk

high school form me 4 notebooks pens and pencils those only 3 years high school a notebook and pens and i come back home with a folded paper lol lies every high school yea just folded paper and that it due to we never had home work alot only due quater werent that much big only finals lol

Tetra

Bonus with online school, all books online and well downloadable. No pencils needed :D, so no worries of bad hand writing haha..